Rewards for those who donate

XPero

Rewards for those who donate  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes, I think this will encourage donations and those who donate will be greatly rewarded
    • No, not a good idea

Hi all. I've been thinking about a way to reward people who donate and at the same time encourage donation to the XPize project.

My idea is: depending om how much you donate, you will be rewarded in one way or another. For example, lets say someone who donates 5$-10$ would be rewarded with a XPize pin. Those who donate 10$-20$ would be rewarded with a XPize T-shirt and those who donate more than 20$ will have access to the XPize source code.

What do you think of it? What others things you would like to be rewarded with? Express your thinkings :hello:

i've got another idea:

give the people who donated €20 or so a build 1 week earlier before it goes public, and the ones who donated €10 or so 3/4 day's before the public release

Edited by klasa

i've got another idea:

give the people who donated €20 or so a build 1 week earlier before it goes public, and the ones who donated €10 or so 3/4 day's before the public release

Good one

A T-Shirt would be great!!!!

Then I will donate, but

1. I have no PayPal. Yet!!

2. how much is the dispatch from spain to germany? ;)

But I think you schouldn't give access to your source-code.

And people who donate can be mentioned in Credits by XPize-Setup. ;)

How about including the donors names on the site or in the setup as a special thanks to ......... everyones name. i do not think giving the build away early would be that good.

for one it would delay the release too much. we release beta for testing and then after getting the bugs , it takes 10 15 days , the new version is shipped. here there would be another wait of 10 15 days for everynone.

i've got another idea:

:yes:

don't send out tshirts or pins, i'd never wear any clothing with pc related things on!