Wash your hands...

Martin L

it's some sort of commercial so no its not real lol. what would make this worse is if there was a nametag on the person like he was a chef, or soemone workin at mcdonalds.

*and now i remeber why i hate eating at fast food places... i hate other people touchin my food... i'm gonna go throw up now.*

Hearsay only but it makes sense: The two cleanest things in a bathroom are the toilet and the doorknob. The toilet because it has fresh water rinsing it constantly and the doorknob because people use a freshly pulled papertowel to open it. Everything else in the bathroom ends up with mist and spray on it. Even the warm air hand dryers are not clean because they cycle the dirty air and mist. Bon appetit.

DL

/agree lost me with the doorknob.. especially since a good majority of people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.

had a biology experiment my sophmore year of highschool, we checked 10 random items and used Agar to show the results. (bacteria grows on the agar and shows things like this the clusters are bacteria colonys forming)

in a class of 30 we all had the same 10 to accumulate for a margin of error. I remeber some of the top ones were (in order from most to least):

1. Shopping Carts (Handle)

2. Bathroom Doorknob (how shopping carts beat this i have no idea lol)

3. Computer Keyboard (how often do you wash your keyboard with soap and water? lol)

4. Food tray from a fast food place (really disgusting considering people eat off them all the time)

can't remeber the rest right now.

Edited by Bi0haZarD

the doorknob because people use a freshly pulled papertowel to open it.

You lost me there. :wacko:

If I'm leaving public toilets, I pull my sleeve over my hand when I open the door so I dont have to touch the door knob. Sometimes I wait a few seconds for somebody else to walk in so I dont have to touch the door knob and sometimes I manage to put my fingle in the gap at the top of the door and open it that way. The rest of the time, I use my little finger at the edge of the door knob where nobody else touches it.

Edited by At0mic

Well it did say "NOW WASH YOUR HANDS" so he thought he should wash his hands after he peed...with his pee...ugh...at the university there are so many dudes who dont wash their hands let alone after peeing but after uhh...even uhh..pooping!!! I have to use extra tissues to just hold the door handle to get out of the bathroom!