[How-to] - Windows XP Gamer's Edition

Aegis

Sorry guys, but I've been so overwhelmed lately that I don't think I can continue on with this project anymore...Sorry to disappoint .

APRIL FOOLS TRICK!!!!

Nice Try Dude :lol:

But what you said was little too much to digest, and hence it gave you away ;)

Wow. I'm in the same boat with razor, I wouldn't have realized this if it wasn't for the april 1st post. When I sawthe post, I was like "OMG No way!" :P

When's your spring break start though Aegis, mine's the 3rd.

For the past few weeks, progress on Windows GE has been minimal. This is due to the fact that the essentials have all been laid down and now Ripken and I are brainstorming features. Trouble is...we're not a creative bunch :P. So now I'm asking you, as a future user of Windows GE, to submit your ideas!

Submissions must be sent by private message to me. Please do not post your idea in this topic, as it might be stolen be certain individuals. There are no limits to the number of ideas you may submit, but the person who submits the best idea will be the second person ever to beta test Windows XP Gamer's Edition! Keep in mind that your ideas can be as unrealistic as you want, as long as it's not impossible.

stop using xpe.

ohhh wow, guess im the second person :D

lol, anyway, how about, osx theme. objectdock free, lol, I am just playing around. I dont know what your after.

i would very much like to be included in this beta, i have tested numerous versions of Xp including the much publicized Tiny XP and its many variations. I would also like to be of assistance in this versions improvement.