Martin Zugec

Do you share my opinion?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you share my opinion?

• Yes, I think it is good idea, lets move forward
    • Nope, dont like it
    • Other (please comment)

Hello guys!

This is question specially for developers here.

I am thinking for a long time about this idea. What I am missing on MSFN is centralized store for applications/scripts created/published here in MSFN.

So what about creating one page for all of these products? I mean something similar like www.sysinternals.com, so you could just browse, read descriptions and maybe find something useful you didnt know about?

And we could also create something like MSFN logo - so people, who are proud that they are publishing their work here could use it in their products... Something like "MSFN Certified" :D

But it is my opinion... What do you guys think about it?

we need a wiki on the unattended switches and maybe on some guides.  I am considering doing this if i find the time to get it started.  But I'd prefer to see it officially on MSFN, im sure it would be a great asset.

I would hold off on that for a bit more....I have something in the works for the Unattended area of the site.

Martin, I was planning that for some time now :) Good to know that I'm not the only one with this idea!

I like it Martin. sections for cmd's, vbs's, auto-it scripts, switches, applications, etc in categorized, searchable format would be great.

hehe... exactly my idea :)

As a 'sneak preview' (sort of :P, not anymore with this post...), check here BTSunattended.net's uAwiki. This sounds as spam, but it is not... I wasn't planning on 'revealing' it until I had added a decent amount of tutorials. Though there are quite alot of switches already included!

Please let me know if you like it and whether you want to extend or... feel free to suggest ;)