CMenu

MHz

Wishlist:

Update your install to use Innosetup so will install over the top of existing.

Perhaps using the Ignore Version Flag

When I ran this new ver 2.6 it acted like it uninstalled the old then I ran again and got that fatal error file in use, reboot is only thing to delete the existing Prog Files and then had to run the install again.

InnoSetup is much much better Installer, Silent, more powerfull and free.

Edited by maxXPsoft

I did notice an uninstall issue with 2.5. It is corrected hopefully in v2.6. Working fine for me. The dll cannot be unloaded and removed unless explorer is restarted, but that should be fine for a reinstall as the dll is always same version. CMenu.exe is set to run for a further 10 seconds to monitor for issues after you open the editor, so if you uninstall after using the editor and during that 10 seconds then you may get an in use issue with replacing CMenu.exe. Simply checking task manager and killing CMenu.exe if you do notice an issue may save the reboot. Other then that, I am unaware of further issues that can happen that you may have. I would consider the error you may have seen was generated by code in CMenu as a warning.

The installation is handled internally, so the need for an external application is not used for the install routine. It would be a major change within the code to allow an external use of Inno Setup, but maybe in future I maybe able to change the current setup.

I want the script to close the program and also close the page of the site that opens in the end.

If you have a script made and need some help, then I'm sure that I or someone else maybe able to help you with the problems in your script. There are some samples above of using scripts made with CMenu templates.

I'm sure that ProcessClose() can perhaps handle your issues.

:)

Ok, my friend,

see if you can me to help with this shell of IrfanView ShellExtension 125kb.

See more in this site, the program is small

http://www.sharewareconnection.com/irfanvi...llextension.htm

I tried in several ways and I didn't get.

Thank you for your help.

Would like to know more commands to use in CMenu.

example: sleep = timer

where do I find other?

Have you looked in the helpfile? I'm sure I have added enough information within it to help the user.

Ok, my friend,

see if you can me to help with this shell of IrfanView ShellExtension 125kb.

See more in this site, the program is small

http://www.sharewareconnection.com/irfanvi...llextension.htm

I tried in several ways and I didn't get.

Thank you for your help.

I have looked into the installer and it is deceptive to get the correct ContolID's for the buttons, but I did get them. If it came to being too differcult to find for you, then the controls text could be used as the ControlID.

This is the script code I finished with.

_irfanex_v102.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Great program, I am using it to find switchs that ussf can't tell me. Sometime how ever it asks me to indentify the installer. As I am noob in this area, I was hopeing some one could give me some advice. I have googled how to indentify them but as yet I have not come up with any ideas. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

• 2 weeks later...
Wishlist:

Update your install to use Innosetup so will install over the top of existing.

Decided not to do it with CMenu, but I have used Inno Setup with the new SendToA3X. I have added most the features from CMenu over to SendToA3X so it uses the inbuilt SendTo extension that Windows uses instead of the 3rd party shell extension. I guess your wish basically come true on using Inno Setup for the move to using SendToA3X.

You can get v1.0 from http://uawiki.org/CMenu/

B)

Edit:

Separate Topic for SendToA3X below for further discussion on it.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=83388

Edited by MHz

• 3 weeks later...