WMP10 Complete Slipstream

Ok I can test that. Wher do I get your update pack?

Also what is the version number you should get after updates? My WMP10 is 10.X.3923, and it still has the bug that when i "Check for updates" it shows I should update to WMP10. If i click update it downloads and says I have already installed a later version :P

my version is also 3923. but version from help> about wmp does not give u the version of all files.....

that bug is from m$ side. if u go install the update u will go back to version 3802. and then again u will have to update and so again and again and again...... i fixed that simple by disableing it via nlite.

Edited by boooggy

@kelsenellenelvian

ummmmmmmmmmmm, no the Source i386 is working perfectly before the slipstreaming process and making the ISO, I donno

@OrcoXp

I'm using VMware not Virtual PC

and I'm making many windows ISOs, and they are ok except this one which only the new thing in it is slipstreaming the WMP10

boooggy, do i need to enter any Registry key after i add the "newWMP pack" ???

Because in my system games are working, but when i play a MPG, DAT, WMV, AVI in WMP10 the color, contrast and brightness are seem to be wroing(mean high or not clear)

@Booooogy

ok I'll redownload the WMP Slipstreamer

btw, I've downloaded the latest WMP v10.0.3802 from www.filehippo.com

this is the right version, right?

or should I download the megaupload.com pack?

plz I need this method to save 12.1 precious MBs! :P

@suren

try this:

making WMV acceleration work just add to HIVEDEF.INF this line:

HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Preferences\VideoSettings","EnableDXVA_WMV",0x00010003,1

to the first addreg section.

@Wesmosis:

wmp 10.0.0.3802 download link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...d/download.aspx

then

1. run slipstreamer version 3

2. add my pack

3. add the registry entry from above.

Edited by boooggy

Thanks for the update boooggy, I really appreciate your efforts on this! :thumbup

BTW, to the rest of you out there, I just want to reiterate that following boooggy's steps:

wmp 10.0.0.3802 download link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...d/download.aspx

1. run slipstreamer version 3

2. add my pack

3. add the registry entry from above.

after doing all the "nLite" and "RyanVM" stuff works just fine. I've built over 20 systems following those steps w/o problem!

Hey boooggy, can u update ur file on megaupload with this one:

FIX: You may receive a "DRM_E_INVALID_METERING_CHALLENGE" error message when an application that was built by using the Windows Media Format 9.5 SDK calls the GetMeteringData function

Download

It contains updated version of drmv2clt.dll.New dll version is 10.0.0.3940.

Edited by mrnxdmx

thanx...

done. here is the new download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=400PG9RT

Edited by boooggy