oemlogo.bmp

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All !

I want to scream.... I have followed all the directions.. to the letter.

Used resource hacker to load sysdm.cpl. I them went to Dialogue, 101, 1033 and deleted the top BMP place holder, streched the bottom one to the proper size. All is well so far.

I them went and press the compile script button, then I go to file, save. So far so good.

If I leave resource hacker running and hit windows+break, it shows up properly. BUT, as soon as I exit resource hacker.... it all returns to normal.

AGGGHHH !!!!

I even went and saved somewhere else and copied the file into the system32 folder, but still nothing.

Could someone please help me out and explain what I am doing wrong ???

Thanks !

Combat Smurf

• 1 month later...
Just out of curiosity has anybody tried an animated oemlogo?

I am unsure as to whether or not we can have animated bmp files, i know we can have animated gif

i think its possible.. if u look at the latest transformation oack, the system properties there has an animated logo..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi All !

Used resource hacker to load sysdm.cpl. I them went to Dialogue, 101, 1033 and deleted the top BMP place holder, streched the bottom one to the proper size. All is well so far.

I them went and press the compile script button, then I go to file, save. So far so good.

If I leave resource hacker running and hit windows+break, it shows up properly. BUT, as soon as I exit resource hacker.... it all returns to normal.

AGGGHHH !!!!

I even went and saved somewhere else and copied the file into the system32 folder, but still nothing.

Thanks !

Combat Smurf

Same Problem

Please any one have sysdm Modified and working well please upload it

please help :}:}

Hi All !

AGGGHHH !!!!

Thanks !

Combat Smurf

Same Problem

Please any one have sysdm Modified and working well please upload it

please help :}:}

First copy sysdm32.cpl to %systemroot%\system32\dllcache and when a window pops up about restoring the file from cd press NO and copy sysdm32.cpl to %systemroot%\system32

First copy sysdm32.cpl to %systemroot%\system32\dllcache and when a window pops up about restoring the file from cd press NO and copy sysdm32.cpl to %systemroot%\system32

i Cant Find dllcache ???

here is my sysdm file

please help

dllcache is a hidden folder.. Start -> Run -> "%systemroot%\system32\dllcache"