Msfn Small Logo Button

xper

Simonsays, I like the annimated one (MSFN_small_animated.gif) for its simplicity, but the button shape is rather old fashioned IMHO.

well i took captures of the main forum page so colors and degrees (not sure if this is the word :P) are from the forum itself. then i thought on something familiar like the animation of messenger when a new contact arrives; after mixing, that was the result :)

if you really like it i can do some variations just point what you expect :)

Do you think the colors in the forum header are better suited? You know, blue with black outline? I kinda like the shape of the original button myself. It stands out from all the old fashioned buttons don't you think?

Cool! So, should I leave it up to SiMoNsAyS to finalize his animated logo or to you want me to edit any of my current ones and re-submit or what? Possibly create new ones!?!

@ SiMoNsAyS Nice job! I like the thought process you went through to come up with the animation. ;)

@ MSNwar Thanks for the PC compliment! :thumbup

@MSNwar, sorry man, i wasn't sure which of them you wanted to mean with "the original button", so i took the easy way :)

select 1 for the msfn button and 1 for the popup (maybe the same for both):

template01.giftemplate02.giftemplate03.giftemplate04.giftemplate05.giftemplate06.gif

then select animation style, i.e.: 2/4 of the animation shows "MSFN.org", 1/4 popup animation, 1/4 "Where people go to KNOW!"

i think this way we can understand better :P

@TheBlackMan, you're good at this dude ;)

Keep em coming guys. I don't mean to point one out. Don't want to kill the creativity. Thats my problem - being creative, lol.

I like the font Martin but it is difficult to distinguish it from the rest of the buttons on the page. Maybe mor color?

Ok, I've rolled up my sleeves to give something back to the community and here's my first attempts, hope you guys like them...

MSFN_Blue.gifMSFN_Green.gifMSFN_Red.gifMSFN_Yellow.gif

MSFN_Blue_Radial.gifMSFN_Green_Radial.gifMSFN_Red_Radial.gifMSFN_Yellow_Radial.gif

MSFN_Grass.gif

Comments are of course appreciated, if it's the kind of thing your looking for. :)

EDIT: Graphics updated, some new added!

Edited by Cee-Kay

Finally, got my internet back and running.

@ Cee-Kay - I personally like the green logo, but that's probably a color preference. If you want me to critique anything I would say that the red one is too dark with the black text color. The animated one is awesome too!