What is your bad habit the spouse hates?

XPerties

Whats the one thing that you say, eat, or do that drives your current spouse, ex spouse, or friends/family absoluty crazy or that discust them?

Myself...Jerseygirl hates it when I buy smoked oysters. She wont let me eat them if she going to be around. Sya they stick...lol

oysters shouldnt be smoked, they should be eaten whole out of the shell while fresh and alive.

smoking them is daft!

i like the ones they sell in the south of france and southern europe.. they are like milky, **** tasy they are.

Whats the one thing that you say, eat, or do that drives your current spouse, ex spouse, or friends/family absoluty crazy or that discust them?

Hmmmm, I gotta think reeeeeaaalll hard on this one. Gosh, thats a tough one....well okay, maybe I'm not totally perfect....yet

Sometimes I'll buy a mish mash of fish, oyster, squid, octopus tentacles and mix them up with some lo mein...the smell drives the wife nuts :)

well seeing how I dont bother Xperties at all, I have to think about this one........................

it's gotta be my nagging for sex all the time, it really gets on his nerves....J/K

seriously, I would have to say, when I want out of an arguement or a discussion that is not going the way I want it to, I say "Whatever"

I asked that question to my lady about a month ago and one of them is that she doesn't like when I scratch myself.I don't even realize I,m doing it,but now I am moe concious of the act and I wait till she leaves the room. :)