New Tweaking Site

zer-o.com

designed for IE, (at least that text box isn't displayed properly on opera 8)

i'd expect pictures in nlite guide and others, not so long descriptive sentences.

why is the page all black/white/gray? what happened to 32billion colors?

if i were u i'd get a news posting script or something for the news section...

and u'd agree with this if not to any above, u need more tweaks in tweaks section to really call it a tweaking site :D

but i do applause your effort!

Good effort. Over time I think the site will mature and become extremely useful.

For now, the Registry tweaks thread on this forum and Winguides.com are my favorite sources of tweaking info.

Thanks for comments everyone.

I'll consider making the iframe bigger but it seems OK to me. What are your screen resolutions set at?

I know there are a lot more tweaks that could be added but I have seen far too many sites cluttered with tweaks; a lot of them being pointless or relevant to only a small group of people (tweakxp is a good example).

The screenshots to accompany some of the guides is a good idea. I'll get on that.

Zero

It was easy enough to break out of the frame by right clicking and selecting open in new window which made it easier for me to read the tweak.

Tweaks should have a link on them to a printable/downloadable "version" for easier tweaking offline and while restarting.

Yep, I was convinced that tables are the way to go, instead of frames. I've changed it.

http://www.elitegurus.com - all in tables now. :)

I will be adding the 'Printable' link to all tips/tutorials/tweaks, great suggestion! Thanks.

The color scheme is staying, not everyone will like it but enough people say that they like it.

Anything else?

Zero