XPlode4 Teaser

Wraith

Wraith, looks like we all want to benefit, but none contribute... :(

If I'm right, these scrshots are to get people to test Xplode4 - but nope! Everyone oohs and aahs, but no ones standing up to test.

(I'd have helped to test with Svr2k3, but my excuse is ready... IRC is blocked by my ISP)

If I'm right, these scrshots are to get people to test Xplode4 - but nope! Everyone oohs and aahs, but no ones standing up to test.

(I'd have helped to test with Svr2k3, but my excuse is ready...  IRC is blocked by my ISP)

You're right...

And I've got an excuse as well: I'm working on the new DriverPacks...

Wow! Someone DID see behind it. You're not as dumb as you look! ;)

prathapml's right folks. I put those screenshots up in order to try and get some more testers, but alas, my thoughts that this would happen were wrong.

Oh well.

I go back to work today, and seeing as I haven't tracked down the problems with the display plugin, a release is going to have to wait.

I was just thinking on this....

I'm subscribed to the XPlode mailing-list but no call for testers came through that for v4.

Tried sending a mail on that? Hopefully more people who've subscribed will stand up and be counted?