Pictures of Tsunami

cancer10

• 2 weeks later...
I don't understand but can anyone tell me WTF they are standing there?

I smoke and I'm white but you bet your @ss I'll be running the 1/4 mile in 2.2 seconds with something like that coming at me.

**** right, i'd make the olympic runners look slow with my 260 pound fat@ss running.

hmm.. a big wave.. lets stand here and let it wipe us all out....

http://tutorials.fbhosting.net/tsunami/index.html

It is said that some kids were playing on a bridge when suddenly the earthquake came, the bridge broke down into 2 pieces, all those kids went down inside the bridge and died.  The mothers of those kids were standing besides the bridge and helplesssly watching their kids die.

On another forum, a member linked to a site with these pictures explaining that they are not the tsunami, the pictures on this page are of a tidal bore which happend not so long ago either.

http://tutorials.fbhosting.net/tsunami/index.html

It is said that some kids were playing on a bridge when suddenly the earthquake came, the bridge broke down into 2 pieces, all those kids went down inside the bridge and died.  The mothers of those kids were standing besides the bridge and helplesssly watching their kids die.

On another forum, a member linked to a site with these pictures explaining that they are not the tsunami, the pictures on this page are of a tidal bore which happend not so long ago either.

Debunking the photos

hmm.. a big wave.. lets stand here and let it wipe us all out....

incoming_tsunami.jpg

^^^ Not my idea of fun.....

Here's a link to 12 videos of the real deal. The site gets new info nearly everyday. http://www.asiantsunamivideos.com/

The site was updated once again with 3 more videos, one showing a wave over 113 feet coming in !!! Buriing a 113 foot tall tower and crushing cars in its path!

There is one new one from a German man that shows a big military ship trying to escape get smashed by the wave and then the screaming starts! OMG! There are also satalite photos of the Islands where major parts are GONE. They have before and after photos that show the power that had..... startling! One Island is cut in 2!

:yes: The running? I'd be right behind you my friend! Living in hawaii I've been through 2 Hurricanes and 1 Tsunami and believe me, DO NOT want to Make Mother Nature Mad! :w00t: She makes the worst nastiest woman or man you can imagaine seem like a playful kitten....

I rode out one Hurricane in a 36 foot sailboat in between Oahu and Maui. We were on a nice cruise to Maui and the storm turned and next thing we were in for 20 hours of terror like you cant imagaine.

That was over 10 years ago, I haven't gone on any long boat trips since. I even sold my boat.

Hawaii is possibly one of the nicest most beautiful places to live on earth, but when she is mad she is very ugly and mean....

this is getting boring now..dont mean to offend anyone..but the last three weeks all i have been hearing about is the tsunami..its starting to come out of my ears now and i am about fed up!

btw phoenix..abt the afermath pics..i got them all in my mail..just wondering y the ppl are naked! was it that they werent wearing any clothes when it struck :P ..or was it so powerful tht it ripped up the clothes! and how come water can cut through clithes??