A Theory of Life

Jeremy

You know, I have this theory...what if life is really like the Matrix? What if everything were registry entries? Like if a person were mad at another and then things were resolved and the anger was gone...you think a 1 and 0 value would be given somewhere...so I made a sample of what I think it would be like.

Theory of Life

Edited by Drewdatrip

I think evey computer geek has thought about what life really is after the Matrix. Whoever's anneversary you forget problbbly won't understand the concept your trying to put through.

Just click on your image and it opens perfectly in a new browser page so don't stress people can see your creation.

I think evey computer geek has thought about what life really is after the Matrix. Whoever's anneversary you forget problbbly won't understand the concept your trying to put through.

Just click on your image and it opens perfectly in a new browser page so don't stress people can see your creation.

I was always a deep and diverse thinker before I was ever introduced to PCs 10 years ago. And I haven't forgot anyone's Anniversary, I was simply making an example from the first thing that popped in my head.

And yes, I know that the image will appear as normal in a new browser tab/window. Maybe it's a sign...distorted preview of an image for the distorted thoughts of an unclear mind? Reeaaalllyyy makes you wooonnder, eh?

Cheers,

Jeremy

PS: I don't do drugs.

I have 2 theory of life!

1) We are inside a SIMULATION! Just like we are testing our Stuff in VMware or Virtual PC. We are inside a Universe Simulator!

2) Everything is being replicated infinitely smaller and infinitely bigger. Like we are part of an organism and Earth is just a molecule among Billions. Inside of us there is also that same universe at a smaller scale... get the idea?

You can also add the notion of time with this one. everything bigger than our level is slower and everything smaller than our level is going faster...

The sad part is that the humans race is probably a disease spreading toward the whole system.

Well don't go nuts reading this... ;)

Incroyable HULK, yes like The Men In Black 2 last scene I think it is. The locker and the bag of marbles each with a galaxy in it.

And it takes imagination to come up with The Matrix. It isn't just a bunch of made up stuff, it's a lot to do with philosophy as well. The creators and pure creative geniuses. To deny this takes ignorance.

Cheers,

Jeremy