PS2 Lens Repair (not cleaning)

gamehead200

OK, so a friend of mine wants to sell me a PS2 for $40 CAN... (not bad for a partially working PS2, here's the problem...)

The problem with the PS2 is that the lens does not move properly on its track at some times... It doesn't go back and forth and there's this little white piece of plastic that looks like it is the piece that is supposed to be moved by the "track"...

Is there any solution to fix this? If you don't get what I mean, I'll post some videos either tomorrow or the day after... ;)

gamehead, its not the lense, its the motor on the side. all it is is that the piece that move allong teh spinning track jumps off once in a while, making it so the lens doesn't move. the lens itself is 100% fine. gh, iv checked the inside on it, all u need is a special screwdriver and lower the piece( or raise the lens). ist possible, that was my idea in the first place, but of course andrew the id*** doesn't listen to me, when in fact that was the last thing they tried which worked. that kid never listens to me, u can tell him the gas is on, watch out, and he'll light a match lol. anyways, buy it and ill show u, its really really simple but some idiots just dont listen.

tell him how to make a c++ script, and he'll make it 5 times the size then everyone else lol

and ill stop insulting him now