Do you have a Gmail account?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Gmail account?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is Gmail?

The perks of being a MSFN member!~

yahoo.. yepeee

to think people where will to pay $500 at ebay for an account.

humm.... hehehhe :)

that gives me an idea.

just kidding thank again guys

R de auctions on ebay still going on? I got an invite from prathapml and I enjoy using gmail, esp the conversation thread feature.

@SiMoNsAyS

Look into the email address you gave above - enjoy the gmail invitation. :thumbup

(and edit that post of yours to remove the email address - to prevent spamming)

EDIT:

Your mailbox bounces the email - sent the same again thru PM.

@tiredoflogins

I suppose the auctions still are going, although not nearly at as high rates as Astalavista said. :P

I'd say auction as many invites as you want, but try to give invites away freely here as well. :)

Each account on Gmail gets about 1 or (some more) invites a random time after registering (maybe a few hours/days/months before you get invites to give others). People are still trying to find out on what basis you get invites - is it on usage/activity/random/what???????? :}

There is no trial or something of the sort (I think). You're either signed-up or you are not, that's all, LOL.

@XtremeMaC

if you do want to sign-up to Gmail, PM me your current e-mail address to which you need the invitation sent. :thumbup

alright guys. I got 6 invites for gmail. ANy 6 members can get these invites by simply PM'ing me there name and email addy. The email addy is where i will post the invite.

Only the first 6 to pm will get them. So sorry if you dont get one.

I didnt want to create a new thread about gmail so i using this one prathapml, is that ok?

EDIT: i popping away from the PC for an hour or so, so people you can still pm me but i will send the invites as soon as i get back on.

Still the 6 invites remain

I didnt want to create a new thread about gmail so i using this one prathapml, is that ok?
I'm happy that you joined up in the party as well, wasim. :)

BTW, I'd still recommend you to follow the same policy - let whoever wants an invite post his request here, and then PM you. Then you post in the thread that "user_name"s invitation has been sent. That way, we can ensure that people don't PM ten of us for invites and get all of them - if ppl PM 10 of us and get as many invites, they are depriving 9 others of the same. So please do not make it a PM-only request policy.

I have a few invites to hand out, however im only supplying to a certian criteria:

Serious contributers with decent post counts

New memebrs need not apply

THankx

|Drew|

XtremeMaC thats why i said that cause he said he's giving them to members with decent post counts

I'm happy that you joined up in the party as well, wasim. :)

BTW, I'd still recommend you to follow the same policy - let whoever wants an invite post his request here, and then PM you. Then you post in the thread that "user_name"s invitation has been sent. That way, we can ensure that people don't PM ten of us for invites and get all of them - if ppl PM 10 of us and get as many invites, they are depriving 9 others of the same. So please do not make it a PM-only request policy.

yeah no probs mate. i haev 5 invites left and if anyone wants one mention it in this post