jcarle's Utilities

• 2 months later...

can the Compression Bin be put on the Advanced section of the unattended guide? -with Jcarle's permission, its one of the most useful and hard to find tools on msfn!

• 2 weeks later...

jcarle, Wow... Compression Bin is exactly what i`ve been lookin for. I notice that after using the right click option Compression Bin stays open and i have to close it manualy.

Would be better i think if it`s possible, to close itself when it`s done. I think evilvoice and kelsenellenelvian would like this too.

Thank you so much for this tool, you have made my day. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello jcarle, i think also an option to choose the text in the right click entry. You can edit it manualy in the registry but Compression Bin changes it back the next time you open it.

btw, I think nuhi uses C# :)

Edited by Neanderthal

• 5 weeks later...

Very nice tool, this has been one that many have been waiting for, good luck for future versions.

Do you know if there is anyway I can use this to re-compress my Windows and/or office installations to a higher compression without corrupting them or otherwise making the setups complain?

this would be extra handy :)

jcarle, Just discovered your compression bin program. WOW, thanks a S#$& load for making that. What a time saver. Keep up the good work man!!! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

I look forward to trying out some of your other programs!!!

Edited by cheezus420