Acrobat 6.02

Compress that as an SFX (using winrar) to extract itself silently to a known folder during setup (so that you can use 2 commands after that to install it) - compressing will bring its size down, close to 15.5 MB. :D

ya know, for someone who posted in the "new optional components" thread, I figured you would know...but its not my method...someone posted about Adobe Lite and fastest (I believe is the exact title of the thread) and I used that theory and created an optional component for reader 6.02 ce

ya know, for someone who posted in the "new optional components" thread, I figured you would know...but its not my method...someone posted about Adobe Lite and fastest (I believe is the exact title of the thread) and I used that theory and created an optional component for reader 6.02 ce

with this method (copying just the program files without any setup) you should be able to compress it even more. i gave it a short try and got it to about 5.5mb, but i prefer having an installer (at least as long as there is enough space on the cd) ;)

with this method (copying just the program files without any setup) you should be able to compress it even more. i gave it a short try and got it to about 5.5mb, but i prefer having an installer (at least as long as there is enough space on the cd) ;)

Ok, I had delete all help/how tos/html, txt, enu, pdf files, some unneeded plugins and come up to 11,4 MB with my MSI file. Thats enough for me ;)

Thanks @all for ideas.

I have deleted all help/how tos/html, txt, enu, pdf files, some unneeded plugins and come up to 11,4 MB with my MSI file.

I believe you are talking about the modifications to your admin-point (also referred to as "server image"). If so, won't those deletions make the installer complain about missing files?

I have deleted all help/how tos/html, txt, enu, pdf files, some unneeded plugins and come up to 11,4 MB with my MSI file.

I believe you are talking about the modifications to your admin-point (also referred to as "server image"). If so, won't those deletions make the installer complain about missing files?

No, nothing is missing. I had create a new MSI file.

By the way, following the details mentioned to bring about the msi for both bits, anyone with the commands for the RunOnceEx.cmd for them together with ARSU 1.28? (all in runonceex format?)