Can anyone post screenshots of XPLODE?

ironman

BAM, I want to have the custom images, please...also, about why those shortcuts end up there is because windows manages that...if you were to login as another user, theyll be in the same place for that user (change administrator to new users name).

@big_gie

What i meant was that they all work except these:

<move source='%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk' target='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\Internet Explorer.lnk' />
  <move source='%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook Express.lnk' target='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\Outlook Express.lnk' />
  <move source='%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Address Book.lnk' target='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Internet\Address Book.lnk' />

I let XPlode run at T-12 and that does run perfect, but just these 3 aren't working!

It seems that those are NOT coming from the Default user or Alluser startmenu.

I guess they are configured by or with something else on the system! So, NO WAY i'm able to move them anywhere/anyhow.. :realmad:

THAT is what i'm not able to figure out!

@evilvoice

I'm with you i guess, dunno how pull this off........

Or has big_gie some suggestions??

EDIT

Here's a screeshot from my former standalone png's:

post-86-1093975378_thumb.jpg

hey bam!

for the IE & OE icons I don't really see. On my (french) XP setup, I have 3 unwated shortcuts created on first logon:

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Lecteur Windows Media.lnk (WMP)

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Bureau.scf (Show Desktop)

%USERPROFILE%\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Lecteur Windows Media.lnk (WMP)

Those shortcuts are not present in Default User but are still created upon the profile creation (first logon)

I've put a RunOnce key to delete those, and do other things (create user specific shortcuts). I suggest you try the same...

Nice background you have for XPlode! :)

Will that be for every time any or new user logs on?

If so, i will my shortcut line's within XPlode again!

(sorry, the standard, not yours if you don't mind ;) )

ps.

i don't use the standalone backgrounds anymore, only the guitransparant or redraw!

If there are people who want it still, grab them, because in a week or so i will remove them!

@BAM

For your shortcuts you could try adding these lines to your winnt.sif file

[Components]
IEAccess = Off
OEAccess = Off
WMPOCM = Off

These will as Microsoft says

Removes visible entry points to Windows Media Player, if the visible entry points are installed. A shortcut link on the Start menu is an example of a visible entry point
You could then create a SFX with winrar that extracts the links to your desired folder.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Skywalker!

I like the standard WinXP setup colours, so your XPlode configuration is my preferred.

Could you please attach the XML file you used for it?

Or at least copy-&-paste the lines defining the colours?

Thankyou a lot.

EDIT:

Uh sorry all. :blushing:

I just re-read all the topic, and found a similar XML already posted.

Thankyou anyway.