Edge or C2, C2 or Edge?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Edge or C2, C2 or Edge?

• C2
    • Edge
    • Either
    • None
    • I have no idea what are you talking about

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Me neither. And I seem to be in a majority over this! :)

i agree, i prefer coke and sprite, but choix du président cola is pretty good also(dont ask)

What, you guys across the pond haven't jumped on the American low-carb bandwagon yet? I'm SO surprised... :)

Coke C2 is Coke with half the carbohydrates (despite the fact that looking at its name from a purely mathematical standpoint would indicate TWICE the carbs...such is American advertising...)

Pepsi Edge is the same thing for the other cola.

What, you guys across the pond haven't jumped on the American low-carb bandwagon yet? I'm SO surprised... :)

I'm in the US and sick of the whole low carb fad, already. Blah blah. All you see is low carb this and low carb that. Hey, did you know water is low in carbs? *rolls his eyes* Just wait til you start seeing that printed on the water bottles. Kinda like when the whole low sodium fad hit about 15 yrs ago. All the foods that never had sodium in them anyway started advertising themselves as low salt. No s**t!! LOL.

Carbs are important, anyway, you just have to eat everything in moderation and exercise.

rotjong