New iPod, what u think?

sven

I have tried the Ipod two time (thanks to FutureShop's 30 day full money back guaranty) I don't like it bcause there's no option in the Ipod for not reading id3 tags. I hate id3 tags. You cannot change the battery by yourself, this is bad for me.

I also had a dell juke box, same as Ipod, u cannot change the battery.

My Sony mini disk experiance revelated that you have to carry many disk to get all your librairy on the road.

the current ipod has a different control interface tehn the one i have. the new one has the buttons inside the wheel. mine has the buttons on the top. i prefer having the 4 buttons on top, then under the wheel. its the 4g ipod. the black on is just a 4g with black cover. anything ipod, jsut ask me.

ps, its possible to change the battery yourself if your warantie expired :whistle:

IMHO the iPod is a big marketing fad that people have being drawn into by Apple and other big companies. People mostly gadgets, etc. based on popularity contests not because they really want it. Just because something is popular doesn't mean its the best thing on the market. I'm not an iPod hater, just I my thought. I personally like the iRiver anyway. Later.