• Shareaza
    • BitComet
    • Bittorrent
    • eMule
    • SoulSeek
    • Limewire
    • µTorrent

• 2 weeks later...

IMO emule is the worst. Of course that's probably because I can't get it to work. For some reason, Windows Media Player will not let me play videos. It gives me some kind of BS about "can not play this file because WMP trial period has expired". Then it gives me the option to visit the WMP website so that I may pay them some money.

This is all BS because my WMP works just fine with every other program in the world.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there anything I can do about this?

@theroc61 sounds like you got some spyware on your pc. WMP has always been free and never had a trial period.

please go download and run adaware and spybot search destroy. And if your problems persist create a new topic here:
[url="http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showforum=114"]http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showforum=114[/url]

[quote name='Jeremy' post='509328' date='May 21 2006, 02:06 AM']Probably because you're the only one using it? :P hehe, just kidding man. Relative of eDonkey? :lol:[/quote]

Now, 2% of the ed2k-network are mldonkeys. Ok, not 2%, rather 1%, or in fact 0.7%. :(

But it's so nice : all networks in one, light, can be remote controller, cross-platform. I think I'll make an AveDesk Docklet for it and it won't be hard.

And last, it came before eMule. ;)

[quote name='awergh' post='516524' date='Jun 7 2006, 02:58 AM']i like emule mainly because it doesnt have any spyware or adware bundled with it.[/quote]
Neither do the popular torrent clients.