Supermium

46 minutes ago, Dixel said:

There you go! Finally someone noticed! 

I thought you were disscussing about the fonts rendering. I couldn't notice any ''ugly, thick, red, blurry areals''...

3 hours ago, Milkinis said:

I thought you were disscussing about the fonts rendering. I couldn't notice any ''ugly, thick, red, blurry areals''...

Both! But brightness is something that bothers more.

Ugly, bold fonts are better visible here. Seems like you don't read all posts.

https://msfn.org/board/topic/185045-supermium/?do=findComment&comment=1259724

Edited by Dixel
definitely you need to pay a visit to the ophthalmologist....

3 hours ago, Milkinis said:

Looks like another problem with your translation. Do you know what areal means?

15 minutes ago, Dixel said:

Both! But brightness is something that bothers more.

the dark mode is as much bad for your sight health as switching off your ceilling light bulb #facts

1 hour ago, Dixel said:

Looks like another problem with your translation.

Aren't you the one that used to call folks around here "wannabe admins" for this type of post?  Who was it that asked me if 100% of my posts "say anything of importance"?  Doesn't that apply to these grammar FIGHTS that splatter MSFN like flung dung?  "But I didn't say that out loud."

On 2/4/2024 at 6:26 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Because Supermium does not have a TITLE BAR.  While not big to you, that IS big to a LOT of folks

On 2/5/2024 at 2:34 PM, Jody Thornton said:

Besides, I'm sure win32 is not able to make such a change because it's basically "Chrome"

Vivaldi has it and while the rest of the UI is still custom rendered like Chrome, it's much expanded functionality-wise compared  So it could be done, but people would always find something to complain about.

Am I the only one who finds all these browser discussions really monotone at this point?

4 hours ago, Milkinis said:

DyceFreak- '''most people's XP machines are 99% offline machines'''

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

My XP was used for nothing OTHER than online!

The only odd XPs I still see in the wild once in the blue moon have Firefox 52 or Chrome 49 at best, so probably not much (any?) web browsing is done on them.

Edited by UCyborg

18 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

complain

I still kind of think that the only difference between a "complaint" and a "comment" isn't the person doing the "talking" but rather the EARS of the person "listening".

Heads will roll.  But they don't actually roll.  The ears get in the way.  Or is it the nose?

On 2/7/2024 at 10:13 PM, UCyborg said:

The only odd XPs I still see in the wild once in the blue moon have Firefox 52 or Chrome 49 at best, so probably not much (any?) web browsing is done on them.

Agreed

Edited by Milkinis

17 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I still kind of think that the only difference between a "complaint" and a "comment" isn't the person doing the "talking" but rather the EARS of the person "listening".

Hm, yeah, I guess without ears, all the talking goes to the void.

11 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Aren't you the one that used to call folks around here "wannabe admins" for this type of post?  

No, I'm the pillar of politeness, it wasn't me, it was Jody, something about "newbie format police".

11 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Who was it that asked me if 100% of my posts "say anything of importance"?  Doesn't that apply to these grammar FIGHTS that splatter MSFN like flung dung?  "But I didn't say that out loud."

Wrong again, misinterpret what I wrote, clearly on purpose, to make me look bad, I wrote "your last posts here (in this topic)", and I stand by my words, as clearly seen by your post I'm replying to. What you oftenly write is offensive, meaningless and destructive to the community of MSFN. Look at you last posts, again. Think of how to try to be polite and friendly.