Could Web Enviornment Integrity block old operating systems?

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I guess wireless versus wired isn't affecting my score here at work (it definitely does at home).

the speedometer website works WITHOUT internet connection so how can it score worse at your home ?

speedtest 315/313 wired - ping 3-4 ms

speedtest 11/16 wireless - ping 59-52 ms

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I guess wireless versus wired isn't affecting my score here at work (it definitely does at home).

thorium 109 = 74 wired / 73 wireless (the router is two walls away from bed room) 

chrome 109 = 70 wired / 70 wireless

supermium 115 = 80 wired / 78 wireless

Huh  sorry.

So, i say it is absolutely not important here how much microsec one version faster than another version.

To resist goolag establishing itself over the world you are to learn about ungoogled versions of the browsers, and try don't use all goolag services, this is possible.

Also i wander about devices, this thing came from there, goolag do not like when you take the ownership of the device even if you bought it. So is it possible to do root device that goolag not detect?

On 8/5/2023 at 9:27 PM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Agreed.  I only use "ungoogled versions".  I am confident that the Ungoogled Team will remove the WEI API "if" it ever lands upstream.

It is entirely possible that "ungoogled" needs to remove MORE than it already removes.  Unsure, but always possible.

They still let MV3 through, eventhough it kills adblock.

• 5 months later...