Dark Magic

Tihiy

On 4/4/2024 at 1:07 PM, Alloyd said:

This happened after applying Rectify11 theme with enabled Mica effect on top setting:

image.png.cf217359bb14771cdf9db910e85080ae.png

Yep, it looks so ugly.

When Mica effect on top option is activated, Media Player Classic Home Cinema's Options window, with Modern Theme used, has its top part covered in white and the dialog buttons texts are completely unreadable. There's also a strange black line in the edge of the left pane of the window.

v-Mcqt-SXe3-K.png

I have Rectify11 installed.

Edited by mina7601

When using dark magic, any edits I make on paint.net the image is washed out any time a dialogue box pops up:

SHIslQI.png

Is there any way to disable this?

image.thumb.png.9d0d8e916df6c91f05ede379dd653843.png
@Tihiy I believe this bug/issue with Dark Magic hasn't been reported yet, but it's very annoying, and I hope you can try to fix it. Opening 7-Zip, WinRAR, NanaZip results in the top bar text being black. If you hover over the text, it changes to the correct white color, or you can also minimize and reopen the minimized app window, which will temporarily fix it. Fully relaunching the apps will result in black text once again.

Got the same issue with the white text too and reported about it on the now dead mutt site, and some time after here

Had that issue from v3.7.5 and onwards, 
Is it due to dark magic too? and how do I fix it (don't even use dark magic and don;t mind if it be off)?

Strangely enough my other win11 machine doesn't have this issue.

Edited by StevenAdulthood