Mental Health Awareness Month

Vistapocalypse

3 hours ago, Milkinis said:

Of course not! They both check my profile every second. BTW, that post is 0.0000000001% of what you didn't see, before it got deleted after an MSFN member discovered that nest.

I mean the amount of dirt they put on MSFN members before the deletion of their was simply jaw-breaking! It needs to stop.

11 minutes ago, Milkinis said:

why are you bringing me into this? and if that is the case then I will stop if you would please leave me and mina alone now

Edited by legacyfan

Just now, D.Draker said:

Of course not! They both check my profile every second.

that's msfntor's profile.

that french user has had no activity over the past two months and it was checked out by the troll with two accounts within the same day... go figure :dubbio:

3 hours ago, Milkinis said:

that's msfntor's profile.

that french user has had no activity over the past two months and it was checked out by the troll with two accounts within the same day... go figure :dubbio:

I have no words! The poor fellow ...

3 hours ago, legacyfan said:

and if that is the case then I will stop if you would please leave me and mina alone now

Finally you acknowledged you and your friend stalking/offensive behaviour, now everyone sees it.

I have made an official agreement and will do as I have said if you agree to stop reporting me and my friend and having others unfollow us for the same reason

Edited by legacyfan

I have made an official agreement and will do as I have said if you agree to stop reporting me and my friend and having others unfollow us for the same reason

Scared your accounts price goes down?

I'm not scared of losing follows they do not matter ive offered you a no stalking pass in exchange for are freedom and I will follow thru with the agreement if you let us free

Edited by legacyfan

I'm not scared of losing follows they do not matter ive offered you a no stalking pass in exchange for are freedom and I will follow thru with the agreement if you let us free

you may edited as much as you like, your confession stays on the server forever.

3 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Kid, when someone says he wants to report a child (who is obviosly without its parents observation) to child services, it's NOT *threatening *, it's called caring and protection of underaged children against the dangers of overposting in the internet. Also, it means you have to study more, since you still don't understand the meaning of English words, even after 13 years of studying it.

Will you leave me alone, finally?

I will leave you alone if you finally stop insulting my knowledge of English, stop throwing my name randomly (and stop name-calling it too), and stop calling me kid.

Edited by mina7601

and I will leave you alone after that

3 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I will leave you alone if you finally stop insulting my knowledge of English, stop throwing my name randomly (and stop name-calling it too), and stop calling me kid.

You will leave all MSFN members from Western Europe you stalked, offended and put dirt on, beg for their forgivness, kneel before them and then surrender unconditionally.

54 minutes ago, Milkinis said:

:buehehe: the troll is on fire.

RIP MSFN,
2001-2023

''I almost agree with your statement.
I say "almost", because not all the members that I talked to there at MSFN were nice (I actually count the members that are genuinely nice and helpful), some have fought long arguments with me, and some are pretending to be calm, nice and kind-hearted (the 2 guys that did this along with "fought arguments with me" are: 2 guys (whose names start with "D") (one with France flag, and the other with Dutch flag, both run Vista x64), 1 guy (whose name start with "A", runs XP Pro x86) (with Germany flag) and 1 guy (whose name start with "m", runs XP Pro x86) (with French flag), so it's only a select few that were indeed nice. (with VistaLover and roytam1 being the first, since they are both always calm, kind-hearted, respected and nice)
Oh, and of course you too are calm, nice, respected and kind-hearted person!''

I already know this comment. It was posted not long after MSFN became unavailable. I had to read shameful things in this specific thread, which may be detrimental and contrary to the mental health of a genuine MSFN member. nonono.gif