XPerceniol Memorial Of Honour

legacyfan

This topic is not about judging or not , it's about honouring him, is it so hard to understand !?!?

And I even said , I hope he comes back, that was not a demand of any kind, aslo legacyfan and me, we never judged his leave .

31 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

This topic is not about judging or not , it's about honouring him, is it so hard to understand !?!?

I already know that this topic is about honoring him, that's why I came here.

32 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

And I even said , I hope he comes back, that was not a demand of any kind

I also hope, really.

3 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I already know that this topic is about honouring him, that's why I came here.

posted Friday at 07:13 PM

I felt very sad ever since he left.

From your posts, doesn't look like you actually honouring him, far from it.

Your first post here was about legacyfan's spelling mistakes, the second one on Friday,

about you, you and you yourself and how you were sad, not about him, not a word, even after my posts.

5 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I already know that this topic is about honoring him, that's why I came here.

At least, you could've written something generic, like the russsians who just started to learn English usually do.

Here, don't be shy to copy/paste.

XPerceniol - was a man of honour, he had a kind soul that was seen in his deep eyes, 

from the bottom of his heart he wrote his posts, for that we honour him.

I'm mistaken that I wrote in this topic in the first place - It seems that me taking the time to write here to let you know that you and legacyfan aren't the only people who hope for XPerceniol to come back (and honor him) didn't make you happy, so, I will move on from this topic to relax you from myself. I hope you are much happier now. :angry: (although, I will still not forget about XPerceniol, ever)

Edited by mina7601

It is altogether fitting and proper that the prolific contributions of XPerceniol should be memorialized in a place called Funny Farm. But in a larger sense, we can only achieve this by demonstrating daily that the legacy Windows community truly IS that place called Funny Farm! :angel

11 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

It is altogether fitting and proper that the prolific contributions of XPerceniol should be memorialized in a place called Funny Farm. But in a larger sense, we can only achieve this by demonstrating daily that the legacy Windows community truly IS that place called Funny Farm! :angel

Wanna get unprofessionally insulted ? Get in touch with @Vistapocalypse

Lame, boring, nurdy, but fast'n'free. Avalaible 24/7.

12 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I'm mistaken that I wrote in this topic in the first place - It seems that me taking the time to write here to let you know that you and legacyfan aren't the only people who hope for XPerceniol to come back (and honor him) didn't make you happy, so, I will move on from this topic to relax you from myself. I hope you are much happier now. :angry: (although, I will still not forget about XPerceniol, ever)

Yes, you're mistaken, it must be your not-so-good English. You couldn't make me "happy" or "unhappy" because you still haven't written a single word in his honour, hence I have no reaction at all.

I gave you a generic example/template with the dry English for foreigners.

On 2/28/2023 at 2:29 AM, D.Draker said:

Yes, you're mistaken, it must be your not-so-good English. You couldn't make me "happy" or "unhappy" because you still haven't written a single word in his honour, hence I have no reaction at all.

I gave you a generic example/template with the dry English for foreigners.

Look mate, I don't care if you still consider my English "not-so-good" until now, nor do I care if you are satisfied (or not) that I said I am mistaken, just please stop talking (and also, talking back) to me. That's all what I want. Thank you very much.

And as for honoring XPerceniol or not, that doesn't matter, because I can honor him by myself, I don't need to write words. XPerceniol will still be remembered in my heart, and I will never forget him, not even one bit.

This will officially be my final reply on this topic.

17 hours ago, Cocodile said:

Who's XPerceniol ?

He was my pen-pal with whom we had no troubles understanding each other due to the fact his English was quite good and he didn't use any form of machine translation .

Many things are lost in translation, you konw, his English was alive (like it needs to be), unlike many other foreigners ! 

I sometimes freaking want to put forks in my wonderful eyes, when I see someone who doesn't know the difference between steal and steel , affect and effect, or you're and your and so on !

3 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Look mate

I'm not your mate (sorry to disappoint, I know you dream of it), and I suggest you to read some literature on how to address people who are not your relatives and/or school buddies, how to behave yourself among well-educated European people, how to watch your tongue, how to be polite, friendly and nice in general. Maybe then people will stop blocking you. 

P.S. A free advice from your free English teacher. If you use mate, then you also need to spell other words like the Brits do. Otherwise, it's ridiculously funny, when you mix words from the different variants of English, esp. in the same reply.

But then again, please continue, I don't mind to have a good laugh !

About  @XPerceniol, I'm not clairvoyant, I can't see what's in your mind/heart/whatever.