Extended Kernel Compatibility With Server 2008 Updates? (Part 2)

legacyfan

3 hours ago, legacyfan said:

and I do have a collection of all up for vista saved (for emergency use) and the extended kernel updates are the only ones I actually needed (and I plan on using normal vista not 2008)

You're so cool, man !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently created an iso with all Windows Vista updates: 862 in total. I made an iso in English and in French because I am French but I thought of you because you are a great Windows Vista community. You will find the iso on my Youtube channel, I made a video of it. This is the only title in English at the moment.

20 hours ago, LiptonAcer said:

862 in total

I guess this number includes the post rtm, post sp1 updates and post sp2 updates? You know that the service pack 2 updates should superseed every update prior to it, right?

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, LiptonAcer said:

Capturer222.thumb.jpg.2a0c9705625ef749d8765fb7f8b726e6.jpg

I installed 1418 updates on Windows Vista! I recently created another iso that includes all these updates in English and French. They are available in the descriptions of my videos on my Youtube channel.

wow! that's a lot of updates!

4 hours ago, LiptonAcer said:

Capturer222.thumb.jpg.2a0c9705625ef749d8765fb7f8b726e6.jpg

I installed 1418 updates on Windows Vista! I recently created another iso that includes all these updates in English and French. They are available in the descriptions of my videos on my Youtube channel.

That's too much updates, but thank you man, for your hard work.

• legacyfan changed the title to Extended Kernel Compatibility With Server 2008 Updates? (Part 2)