Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

17 hours ago, msfntor said:

40 Animals That Asked People for Help & Kindness !

MAD LAB

3.66M subscribers

While your carefree dog lies around in its comfy little bed, thousands of animals around the world are finding themselves in life-or-death situations. All they need is our help! Today we’re going to show you what happens when animals ask people for help and people find the courage to act!

Thank you for sharing this - that warmed my heart.

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you for sharing this - that warmed my heart.

Cool! You've many videos about "animal help and kidness" - sur YouTube search you've many videos of this genre.:P

Too, to warm your heart, look on videos in PleaseBee YouTube channel/videoshttps://www.youtube.com/user/shandxx10/videos 

-ex.: the process of making friends with stray cats

"There are so many good people in the world. Feeding cats makes me feel comfortable. ..." (8:56)

Edited by msfntor

Today I lost in SCRABBLE with my wife, 70 points behind! So far I am inconsolable (:w00t:), but I will play it soon!
Yes, we have been playing SCRABBLE for a long time, 1 or 2 games every day...Very fun game, the only one we play. I often win, more times than her, so it's not so bad....:P

Me and a neighbor are HUGE into Scrabble!

We play equal turns meaning that when all tiles are empty and we empty our tray, if we went FIRST then the other person gets another turn.

She put down a 7-letter word for her very last word to take the lead by 54 points and there's no tiles left.

She went FIRST so I get one more turn.

She even starts "celebrating" and proclaims, "I know it opens up a Triple Word but you can only put two letters there because of surrounding tiles!"

I "paralleled" a five-letter word where three of the five letters literally ran parallel with another word.

Scored 62 points but still had two one-pointer tiles in my tray.

We play where the person that emptied their tray adds the other person's remaining tiles and they also subtract from that person's score.

I won by ONE POINT and that last turn took TWENTY MINUTES.

I don't give up easily  :cheerleader:

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I won by ONE POINT

Me too yesterday I won by ONE POINT, haha!:cheerleader:

- every game: 250 to 320 points, not much for now...1h20 to 2 h....

On 7/12/2022 at 2:33 PM, msfntor said:

...Feeding cats makes me feel comfortable. ..." (8:56)

Do you know ... cats have always liked me throughout my life. They would always come up to me, and while I do find them adorable, I can't have a pet here or even fish. I know I joke about it, but I feel connection to fish like that. I love my fish friends in the village when I get to see them and I feed them. As a kid, even I enjoyed quarrels when I lived in the country, I was child and life changed drastically. Life had other plans; or so they say and need to accept it was/is for a reason. 

I'm happy to hear you are enjoying games with your wife - I miss board games too - lost most of them when I moved and could only take what I could which wasn't much really.

Sometimes need to get away from the computer and pixels and appreciate the beauty and simplicity again :)

I pulled the old score sheets and my memory wasn't as good as I thought.

My record game is 454, not 504.  Not exactly "dyslexic", but anywhoo.

And the neighbor also reminded me that my "famous comeback win" when her very last word was a 7-letter word, she wasn't concerned with opening the Triple Word because I had already emptied the upside-down tiles the turn before.

She put down her 7-letter word, was up by 54 points, and I only had six tiles so no way for me to put down a 7-letter word.

11 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I miss board games

Here, a small gift for you: SCRABBLE ONLINE!:  https://wordscramble.eu/scrabble-online.html

11 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Sometimes need to get away from the computer and pixels and appreciate the beauty and simplicity again :)

It's better for you (and all..) to get out of the house and take care of the living that the good Lord gave us ... this will make you feel very comfortable. 

You could also sow squash, cucumbers etc. each year, and make you, your family and your neighbors enjoy them...:cheerleader:

5 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

My record game is 454

-my record is 320 only:rolleyes: for now

20 hours ago, msfntor said:

...It's better for you (and all..) to get out of the house...

Thank you so much and I trust that site if you recommend it. love it! So many games to chose and keep me sitting inside in this chair when I should (absolutely) be outdoors (88 degrees and sunny - beautiful) yet, I'm not and haven't left the house in almost a week and a 1/2. Not good, but I will work on it. Need sun (natural Vit D) and fresh air will help.

I will try and thank you for caring. Sort of have no place anymore online and really don't want to open up the Cafe again as bad memories reside in there for me and trigger me. Hard to explain. I'll just happy to help others as I don't fit in anywhere else on the net and left old memories and bad energy, need to put it behind us somehow and go forward. I'm likely beyond help at this point. Gonna be 50 very shortly and I do feel regret and wistful thinking is dangerous to our spirit and aura.

Sorry for rambling on about myself ... just happy you're back and recovering.

Edited by XPerceniol

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I should (absolutely) be outdoors (88 degrees and sunny - beautiful) yet, I'm not and haven't left the house in almost a week and a 1/2. Not good, but I will work on it. Need sun (natural Vit D) and fresh air will help.  I will try ....

Sal, first of all you have to leave the house every day, promise me this, please! Take walks in the woods if you have the opportunity, please, feed your fishes etc. You mean your age is 50? Then you are very young!

Maybe you have bad health, sorry?. HelpGuide with some tips I've found: https://www.helpguide.org/articles/grief/coping-with-a-life-threatening-illness.htm 

You tell me that you don't want to open the Café topic anymore, so make another one that will suit you! And of course continue to express your feelings in this topic. 
But before all go for a walk every day, describe everything you see, promise me please...

So how are you doing? I hope you're feeling better. Do you mean you have photographs or digital only. I didn't same much and I'm not in photos my whole life maybe less than 10 pictures. My peace Lilly made me very happy this year and I'm not looking forward to trimming it ... maybe another week or so.