Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

"Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see," he added !..

In Major Blow To Ableism, Airline Hires Blind Pilot

U.S.·Oct 27, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

635abe062b78b635abe062b78c.jpg

MIRAMAR, FL — Spirit Airlines has hammered yet another nail into the coffin of ableism by hiring the world's first blind commercial airline pilot. Flight 2047 from Orlando to Saint Louis is set to be the first vision-impaired flight. The co-pilot will reportedly wear a blindfold for the duration of the flight out of solidarity with its blind captain.

According to sources, Isaac "Fuselage" Bartimaeus dreamed of being a pilot ever since someone described to him what planes look like. The rookie pilot, who has been blind since birth, earned a pilot's license after spending two years studying theoretical flight. Due to his condition, he was not permitted to fly a plane as part of his schooling. Spirit Airlines waived the requisite 1,500 hours of flight time as a way of accommodating his disability.

"It's 2022! We need to set aside our differences by understanding we are not different. I learned from Ratatouille that anyone can cook so it makes sense that anyone can fly," said Spirit Airlines CEO Denver Estrada. "We also hope this publicity will help people understand that we are a real airline with real airplanes you can ride in."

Reporters were briefly permitted on the plane to witness history as Captain Bartimaeus introduced himself to the passengers.

"This is your captain speaking. I'd like to welcome you all aboard. I am excited to fly you all into the sky," said Captain Bartimaeus.

"Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see," he added, referencing his favorite film, Event Horizon.

At publishing time, Flight 2047 had .. crashed  ..

Read MORE here: https://babylonbee.com/news/in-huge-blow-against-ableism-airline-hires-blind-pilot

- personally, I feel very reluctant to take a plane, I prefer to walk! (daily, to improve my health)

Hmmm... How Physicists Proved The Universe Isn't Real - Nobel Prize in Physics 2022 EXPLAINED

Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger conducted ground breaking experiments using entangled quantum states, where two particles behave like a single unit even when they are separated. Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information.

0:00 The 2022 Physics Nobel Prize

0:51 Is the Universe Real?

1:58 Einstein's Problem with Quantum Mechanics

5:09 The Hunt for Quantum Proof

7:37 The First Successful Experiment

11:06 So What?

..but..  but.. I'm REAL.

11 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hmmm... How Physicists Proved The Universe Isn't Real - Nobel Prize in Physics 2022 EXPLAINED

Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger conducted ground breaking experiments using entangled quantum states, where two particles behave like a single unit even when they are separated. Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information.

0:00 The 2022 Physics Nobel Prize

0:51 Is the Universe Real?

1:58 Einstein's Problem with Quantum Mechanics

5:09 The Hunt for Quantum Proof

7:37 The First Successful Experiment

11:06 So What?

..but..  but.. I'm REAL.

Hmm I think, that this quantum thing is totally off the mark... I don't believe that God made the effort to create something that doesn't exist, come on! What does exist, is real, it's the pennies that they redistribute at will between them on any imaginary reason.
So the subject of this video leaves me cold, it's nonsense, I really think. This "science" is all about money. 

I'm REAL, you all too.
I'm interested in your comments... 

15 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hmm I think, that this quantum thing is totally off the mark... I don't believe that God made the effort to create something that doesn't exist, come on! What does exist, is real, it's the pennies that they redistribute at will between them on any imaginary reason.
So the subject of this video leaves me cold, it's nonsense, I really think. This "science" is all about money. 

I'm REAL, you all too.
I'm interested in your comments... 

I agree 100%

Young cow flees slaughterhouse - and lives with deer in forest
Created: 02.11.2022, 20:00 Uhr

By: Sandra Barbara Furtner

30196672-kalb-bonnie-schlachthaus-wald-1

Calf Bonnie escapes the slaughterhouse and joins a herd of deer. © Facebook (Farm Sanctuary)

By the time Bonnie the calf is rescued by animal rights activists, she's been on the run for more than a year. She joins animals in the woods - and survives.

When Bonnie the calf is about to be loaded into a trailer, she notices the screams of other cows all around her. She becomes frightened. In an unguarded moment, she gathers all her courage and flees into a nearby forest, out of Holland, a town in New York state. In the weeks and months to come, she would become almost famous for doing so. For the escape spreads like wildfire in the neighborhood. Hunters, slaughterhouse operators and poachers cut their teeth on her. But Bonnie disappears from the face of the earth.

Calf Bonnie escapes the slaughterhouse and joins a herd of deer.

Calf grows up on the outskirts of town on a farm. After the farm's owner passes away, the family decides to sell all the animals to a slaughterhouse. While being loaded, the distraught calf takes advantage of an opportune moment and makes a run for it. At the time of the escape, it is winter and some people are very worried about Bonnie. Others try to hunt her down to get their hands on her meat. But Bonnie remains untraceable.

Young cow flees from slaughterhouse - woman takes loving care of her
Bonnie survives in the forest for almost a year - perhaps because she joined a herd of wild animals. Wildlife surveillance cameras prove it. Weeks later, when animal-loving Ms. Becky Bartels accidentally checks one of her cameras, she discovers the farm animal on it. She can hardly believe her eyes. The herd, and with it Bonnie, had probably moved on and taken up residence on her property...

Becky immediately realized that she had to help. After all, a cow really shouldn't be living outside in this cold. Throughout the winter, she does everything she can to gain Bonnie's trust. Every day she pulls feed and bedding through the snow on a sled to make sure the cow is taken care of.

Becky's patience is about to pay off. Eventually she is allowed to approach Bonnie and a friendship of sorts develops. But unfortunately, she can't take the cow in herself, so she contacts the animal welfare organization Farm Sanctuary, which cares for abandoned, abused or neglected farm animals.

They send a trained team to capture Bonnie as gently as possible. After a few tries, they succeed and the cow is able to move safely into her new home on a farm for life. The staff report that Bonnie has become accustomed to the "Farm Sanctuary" and has even made new friends. She is showered with care and affection, and she is enjoying it to the fullest.

HERE: https://www.merkur.de/leben/tiere/kuh-ausbruch-flucht-schlachthaus-leben-wald-rehe-hirsche-tierschutz-rettung-zr-91890046.html

...and here: https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-11-02-young-cow-flees-from-slaughterhouse---and-lives-with-deer-in-the-forest.HyNJW-rgHi.html

Woman Leaves Back Door Open During Storm, Finds 3 Deer Huddled In Living Room

1-130.jpg

The odds of seeing a deer are pretty high if you live close to a forest. Just in my own neighborhood the other day, I saw one roaming around in a neighbor’s backyard.

A lot of people find deer to be a nuisance, claiming that the animals ruin their backyards by stomping on their plants and eating their grass and flowers.

Having said that, I think this story might melt even the coldest of hearts and can potentially make all angry backyard owners rethink their perceptions of deer.

Anyone who’s watched the movie Bambi knows how adorable a baby deer can be — but what if you were to encounter three of them?

Well, that’s exactly what happened to one woman after accidentally leaving her backdoor open during a storm.

The woman, who calls herself Amscolie on the online community Imgur, decided to share her adorable story with the internet.

She had left her backdoor open while preparing her house for a terrible storm that was on its way.

When the storm hit, she went out for a minute to take a peak and see if the orphaned white-tailed baby deer that she usually looks after were around. But they were nowhere to be found.

As she would soon discover, they were closer by than she had imagined.

Animals are known for having a sixth sense when it comes to sensing when a storm or a natural disaster is on its way. Animal have much better hunched than human, according to AccuWeather.

They have the ability to sense changes in the air pressure and/or pick up sound frequencies that humans can’t hear.

This is why you see some dogs, elephants, horses and birds behave strangely just before a storm or another weather catastrophe is about to happen.

These little fawns were no exception.

When Amscolie went back inside she was stunned.

Somehow, these three little cuties had made their way into her house, without her even noticing.

Her backdoor was half open which meant they saw an opportunity to seek protection indoors — how smart is that?

“I raise orphaned wildlife. Recently, the back door was open as a storm was coming. The deer were nowhere to be found,” Amscolie explains. “I went inside, was heading to the front door, only to see them next to an end table in the living room. Told them they could sleep in the house for the night because it was going to be nasty.”

It’s clearly distressing for any pet owner or ‘animal mom’ to not know where their babies are when it’s horrible out, but luckily these little ones knew exactly what they had to do.

scolie.jpg

A happy ending to a scary situation — and the animals didn’t hold back in showing their gratitude, as you can see in the picture above.

Whether you’re a deer lover or not — I find it hard to imagine anyone would disagree with Amscolie when she writes: “How could you ever say no to a face like this?”, referring to the picture above.

Please share this adorable story with all your friends on Facebook...

HERE: https://www.chaosmosnews.net/2022/04/19/woman-leaves-back-door-open-during-storm-finds-3-deer-huddled-in-living-room/