Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

jonathan slater @jonslater37

"A dog saw his owner picking up trash and then went and brought him a discarded plastic bottle, earning him a treat. Next thing he knew, his dog was cleaning up the whole neighborhood."

Fcz3UVzXoAYWDhh?format=png&name=small

https://twitter.com/jonslater37/status/1570902367868178434

" WHO'S A GOOD BOY! Who's smarter than humans!"

Fc0izWLWIAA4OOP?format=jpg&name=small

"My little girl hates litter."

jonathan slater @jonslater37

You forget your bag and refuse to buy one : https://twitter.com/jonslater37/status/1535907864849616897

25/07/2022

The Chinese superhero: caught a two-year-old baby girl who fell from the fifth floor

A Chinese man was declared a "national hero" after he miraculously caught a two-year-old girl who fell from a fifth-floor window.

3413387-46.jpg

Shen Dong, 31, was parking his car in front of an apartment building in Tongxiang, Zhejiang Province, when he heard a loud noise.

It was a baby girl who fell from the window from the fifth floor and landed on a metal roof.

The two-year-old slipped off the roof and was about to hit the sidewalk, when she was saved at the last moment by a tooth that caught her.

The girl was rushed to the hospital with injuries to her legs and lungs, and her condition is stable, the "South China Morning Post" reported.

A video of the incident was shared by the local police on Weibo - China's equivalent of Twitter - and went viral.

On social networks, Shen was nicknamed "superhero".

Shen, who works at the bank opposite, saw what was happening and was in the middle of a phone call to the emergency services, but then he noticed that the girl was about to fall from the roof, threw his phone and managed to catch her before she hit the concrete.

According to him, at first he did not know it was a baby.

"The truth is, I don't remember all the details," he told the "Chiangyang Evening News."

"I don't remember if my arms hurt. It was an instinct to grab her. I was lucky I was able to grab her in time. Otherwise I would have felt terrible."

Here: https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-07-25-the-chinese-superhero--caught-a-two-year-old-baby-girl-who-fell-from-the-fifth-floor---voila!-news.S1WXyuln2c.html

9 hours ago, msfntor said:

25/07/2022

The Chinese superhero: caught a two-year-old baby girl who fell from the fifth floor

A Chinese man was declared a "national hero" after he miraculously caught a two-year-old girl who fell from a fifth-floor window.

3413387-46.jpg

Shen Dong, 31, was parking his car in front of an apartment building in Tongxiang, Zhejiang Province, when he heard a loud noise.

It was a baby girl who fell from the window from the fifth floor and landed on a metal roof.

The two-year-old slipped off the roof and was about to hit the sidewalk, when she was saved at the last moment by a tooth that caught her.

The girl was rushed to the hospital with injuries to her legs and lungs, and her condition is stable, the "South China Morning Post" reported.

A video of the incident was shared by the local police on Weibo - China's equivalent of Twitter - and went viral.

Shen, who works at the bank opposite, saw what was happening and was in the middle of a phone call to the emergency services, but then he noticed that the girl was about to fall from the roof, threw his phone and managed to catch her before she hit the concrete.

"The truth is, I don't remember all the details," he told the "Chiangyang Evening News."

"I don't remember if my arms hurt. It was an instinct to grab her. I was lucky I was able to grab her in time. Otherwise I would have felt terrible."

Here: https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-07-25-the-chinese-superhero--caught-a-two-year-old-baby-girl-who-fell-from-the-fifth-floor---voila!-news.S1WXyuln2c.html

Wow ... so nice to see that. Thank you for sharing it.

On 9/17/2022 at 1:10 PM, msfntor said:

Your MEME of the Day

Fcib3FOagAAbWIo?format=png&name=small

"We live a spiritual lifestyle when we  treat all life with care, kindness, and love." - Anthony Douglas Williams

..............:yes:

We're missing love in this world. Kindness is easier than hate. I still have some hope things  could change.

9 hours ago, msfntor said:

25/07/2022

3413387-46.jpg

Wow, a superhero indeed!

On 9/24/2022 at 8:55 PM, XPerceniol said:

..............:yes:

We're missing love in this world. Kindness is easier than hate.

Indeed, and this is a very wise statement.

On 9/24/2022 at 8:55 PM, XPerceniol said:

I still have some hope things could change.

I also hold some hope.

On 9/17/2022 at 8:10 PM, msfntor said:

Your MEME of the Day

Fcib3FOagAAbWIo?format=png&name=small

"We live a spiritual lifestyle when we  treat all life with care, kindness, and love." - Anthony Douglas Williams

I wouldn't consider this a meme, because the statement looks very true nonetheless.

Australian bird: THE CRIMSON ROSELLA

the-crimson-rosella-0-feature.jpg

HERE: https://aviariesdepot.com.au/news/the-crimson-rosella/

There are several colour forms of the Crimson Rosella. The form it is named for has mostly crimson (red) plumage and bright blue cheeks. The feathers of the back and wing coverts are black broadly edged with red. The flight feathers of the wings have broad blue edges and the tail is blue above and pale blue below and on the outer feathers.

Birds from northern Queensland are generally smaller and darker than southern birds. The 'Yellow Rosella' has the crimson areas replaced with light yellow and the tail more greenish. The 'Adelaide Rosella' is intermediate in colour, ranging from yellow with a reddish wash to dark orange. Otherwise, all the forms are similar in pattern.

Young Crimson Rosellas have the characteristic blue cheeks, but the remainder of the body plumage is green-olive to yellowish olive (occasionally red in some areas). The young bird gradually attains the adult plumage over a period of 15 months ...