StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

23511 looks to be presenting a problem for 3.6.10, at least if you use a vertical orientation for the taskbar. If you do, the taskbar is entirely blank except for Start itself.

Dev Build 23511 also does not work for me on Win 11 Enterprise. I have it set to a "normal" bottom taskbar, and enabling the taskbar in SAB does nothing except for change the start menu icon. The rest of the functionality (not taskbar related) seems to work though.

But I hate the default taskbar - I know you can't keep making changes for every Dev build, but it probably does have changes that will eventually affect everyone. Hoping you can fix with your usual speed :)

Edited by Zamula
clarity

Is there any way to properly back up my settings so when I format setting up the start bar doesn't take me 20minutes every time? I try diff windows all the time etc.
If not, please add this function. I have tried backing up any registry keys and user local data for it and restoring it but it did nothing.

I'll buy a license the second I'm able to back up the settings even though right now it's basically free.

Also please make it so we can have more than 30 items in the menu, on large resolutions the start bar is so small and could fit a lot more on it if it were bigger, 30 is not enough I would say 40 or 45.
Also, I am trying to add classic paint and pin it, but when I do, it puts a (2) on the name, as if it already exists:
image.png.20badf509a63655c7a8de6af89cdd8ea.png

I know I can just rename it and carry on with life but just wanted to report this and maybe find out why it happened or how it could be fixed. It does not happen with any other .exe

For reference I am on build:
image.png.97bb317222e355083932b8cb0a13caf7.png

And using SAB 3.6.10

While I am here, some feedback:
image.png.eba7ef86a22619178f46d188cece7a46.png
"This will restore all settings to default, are you sure? Y/N"

Edited by paradox

Hello,
Since version 3.6.9 I have a strange problem on my system (including the last version released on this forum - Try test build for 23511). I usually run a bat file that launches windows update, windows store, glarysoft update detector and Sumo in order to update my system. As of version 3.6.9, when launching the bat file, Sumo blocks (as seen in the image) as a gray spot (which also appears when I select other windows) and does not reach the verification process. Interestingly, if you launch the Sumo program individually, it works without any problems. All later updates have the same issue. So I went back to version 3.6.8 to avoid this situation. What could it be?
Thanks for the help and keep up the good work!

Batch file in 3.6.10 (Small).jpg

Batch file in 3.6.8 (Small).jpg

Hi

I have a question (suggestions) currently SAB Win 11 after clicking in the tray for an hour whether the same notification is sent. Isn't it better to restore the clock and calendar from win 7 if you click on the time in the tray

Zrzut ekranu-11.jpg

Zrzut ekranu-44.png

On 7/29/2023 at 3:09 PM, JPSA said:

Hello,
Since version 3.6.9 I have a strange problem on my system (including the last version released on this forum - Try test build for 23511). I usually run a bat file that launches windows update, windows store, glarysoft update detector and Sumo in order to update my system. As of version 3.6.9, when launching the bat file, Sumo blocks (as seen in the image) as a gray spot (which also appears when I select other windows) and does not reach the verification process. Interestingly, if you launch the Sumo program individually, it works without any problems. All later updates have the same issue. So I went back to version 3.6.8 to avoid this situation. What could it be?
Thanks for the help and keep up the good work!

You enabled Dark Magic, post there.

Edited by Tihiy

15 hours ago, Tihiy said:

You enabled Dark Magic, post there.

Yes, I have Dark Magic turned on. I've tried with it turned off and the problem remains.

14 hours ago, JPSA said:

Yes, I have Dark Magic turned on. I've tried with it turned off and the problem remains.

Update! In fact, I had already tried to turn off Dark Magic, without success, but I hadn't tried it with the last test version you posted on the forum (Try test build for 23511). Effectively, with Dark Magic turned off everything works normally.