Web Browsers Must Die

UCyborg

• 1 year later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/13/2022 at 6:37 AM, Nerdulater said:

Remember when 95 Didn't have IE? Also Flash is actually dead now.

I used IE 6 for ages, upgraded to 7 for only a short time and to V8 even until it was useless ... Still have it on the systems but disabled completely now.

I miss my old flash games tbh...

I have some experience as a user of a Ruffle implementation on another site, specifically the SMF plug-in. It is not perfect and is not good in some instances where you'd be better off using actual Flash instead. The specifics are memory leaks and not being able to handle large amounts of symbols. The symbols one is weird as it causes logic errors to occur.

19 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

I have some experience as a user of a Ruffle implementation on another site, specifically the SMF plug-in. It is not perfect and is not good in some instances where you'd be better off using actual Flash instead. The specifics are memory leaks and not being able to handle large amounts of symbols. The symbols one is weird as it causes logic errors to occur.

Same for me, I was trying to play a flash game from 2006, and it was fully broken. Hopefully it will be improved in the future.

Edited by Nerdulater