do you think I spell like a 10 year old?

legacyfan

On 3/23/2021 at 6:52 PM, VistaEX said:

i dont know if im a indian but i know my dad is 100% czech his family originated in czech republic and moved here

Decide - your dad is from India or from the Czech Republic? Why are you lying at all, I don't understand you? lmao

3 hours ago, pridesnow said:

Decide - your dad is from India or from the Czech Republic? Why are you lying at all, I don't understand you? lmao

There is absolutely no need in any accusations ! I think some answers here are just plain rude . What do you mean "he's lying" , it's at least rude . He doesn't owe you anything . It's his personal business (location and nationality) . The question of the topic does he spell like a 12 year old , it's not a rogue interrogation , but looks like one. Leave this fella be. 

26 minutes ago, pridesnow said:

im not lying about what ive been saying all i was asking was how every one on here thinks i type like and then it turned in to stuff  taking about how im not american and that ive been lying about every thing ive said im not trying to start a  war  i just wanted to know how you think i typed like im not trying to cause trouble