Freedom of speech

FthrJACK

ive been reading up on charles bradlaugh because i go to court on thursday charged with

Section 5 words / behavior - harrassment alarm distress (125/12 h7o4)

CONTRARY TO SECTION 5(1) AND (6) OF THE PUBLIC ORDER ACT 1986 On 11th of may 2002 at halifax used threatening abusive or insulting words or behavior or disorderly behavior within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harrasment, alarm or distress thereby.

in other words, i staggered into a POLICE STATION after being attacked, pressed the buzzer too hurriedly as nobody was there, a lady came out, blew a **** "pfffT!" at me and walked away. so i held the buzzer till she came out, then i said "EXCUSE ME, id like to report somethi....." she cut me short and shouted "NO!" at me, then started telling me off for pressing her precious buzzer like that, so i cut in over her and explained "I NEED to report somethign its an emergeancy i need an ambulance.." she shouted louder so i did too "go get me an officer or someone else compitent if you dont want to deal with it, ITS MY RIGHT TO REPORT SOMETHING! AND I DONT GIVE A s*** about your **** buzzer"

i mean, what am i supposed to do in an emergeancy, stand outside and ring 999 on my mobile?? "yes, im outside halifax police station, theres nobody on the desk and they are too lazy to come out, i dont want to disturb thier conversation about last nights soap operas on TV"

so a copper came out after she went and got one and despite my head wounds from 3 glass bottles and being kicked in the head, he arrested me for being drunk and disorderly, i wasnt given my rights to a solicitor, phone call, doctor or my rights in print, then gave me a kicking, litterally kicked me in the leg till i couldnt stand on it, then left me in a cell till an officer who had been called about the attack by a witness found i was in there and got me out.

**** right im suing!!

but first i have to go to court for saying the naughty swear word.

they havent charged me with being drunk, seen as i had head injuries a **** moron could see that i was halfway to collapse.

tell me, could that happen in america?

we have "the right to freedom of speech and expression" here, but not if it contravenes the above charge in quotes. however it doesent say swear words are illegal, just what you say, however i didnt call her a "filthy whore" or something, but expressed how disatisfied i was with her service, as mcdonalds give beter service. can you imagine ringing 911 to get shouted at "you mind, im watching the **** football, dont ring so many times infuture!"

it is quite legal for me to stand in the middle of town and declare osama bin laden a hero, and that america deserved 9/11, hitler was a god among men, and we should restart the third riech in London.

far more offensive than the word "s***" but there ya go... the police are lazy w*****s who only ever do something if its an easy arrest or personal.

[ /end rant]

Yes, it could, and does, happen in America. Self-important drones with sticks up their butts are everywhere. I've dealt with nurses like that in hospital.

Go get 'em! Lawsuits like yours happen here, too. It's the only way to civilize the bastards.

yea lol court is fun ive been there a few times and enjoyed the stupidly long wait for my case to be heard you usually sat like a moron for a few hours :@.

i dont see why they should be alowed to keep you waiting when if u did the same thing and decided to turn up at court a few hours late you would be arrested :).

doesnt the british legal system own :rolleyes:

just having a cig and coffee before i go, they have my wrong address, so when i go down and my solicitor corrects it for them ill make sure he/she puts me down as Reverend being as im a fully ordaned minister...

i just cant wait to see the prossecutions face when im called.

you can tell im taking this seriously right now cant you..... :)

well, there was no madgistrates there today, they must have the day off to watch brazil or something.

my colicitor said

"the way youv'e been treated is appaling, your NOT guilty of this on here, its disgusting, they are only doing this because you have put a complaint in and they are trying to justify your arrest"

sounds good to me, anyway as theres no magistrates there was someone else there in court, some form of legal clerk or something, they asked me how i plead, i said not guilty and she bailed me till 23rd of july. when i go back its a pre trial hearing, my solicitor seems to think it will be dropped then.

i am the Halifax one, and i am not guilty!

when i saw the prosecutors sheet thing, the copper who arrested me said that i shouted out a load of F words, i wont put what in here obviously, but i neevr said what he claims i said, if i had said that he would have arrested me there and then. what an as*****!! if i had said what he is claiming i said then why the hell did he arrest me for drunk and disorderly. goddamn joker.

ill win, my complaint will go through, and im going to sue! :)

Good Luck FthrJACK, sounds like if they had been doing their dam job which is to serve and protect instead of being behind a desk worring about who's pushing the buzzer. Then maybe the streets would be a little safer at night, and yeah it would happen here :)

s*** thats gay... :rolleyes:

aint stopped me filling out my app form for the met tho :D

gonna come up to the ghettos of halifax and arrest ya a** all day long, (thats if i get the dam job)

gonna arrest elite to, for being a lazy bum :)

I do not know much about legal matters, but I used to be a paralegal, working my way through college.

Word against word is much of the case. The witness will have to make a statement on your behalf.

Then you will own them.

Good luck,