Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

You cannot remove watermark on debug version - simply for debugging reasons to be sure that all code runs properly. Since Win10 is not intended for production usage but only for testing purposes, it should not matter that it shows some watermark.

Sounds like you've already gotten to the bottom of the problem, but for what it's worth, I never lost the blur yesterday, and I worked much of the day full screen with 3 monitors.  I did see the DWM memory increase quite a bit, though not over 2 GB.

I'm in a pretty good condition to test things right now, so if you need more specific multi-monitor testing, let me know.

-Noel

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to provide 32-bit build. There are some technical difficulties in 32-bit builds so I will not work on them before Win10 RTM is released.

Unfortunately I'm not using debug because of the water mark even if the donate.key is at place but keep up the good work !!

Edited by endbase

OK, I do not know if this is an issue or not, but the FIRST time I start up Spartan, when NO other Modern Apps have been open it looks like this:

screenshot_1.png

Subsequent times it is opened, or if it has been opened after another Modern App, it looks like this, and has no maximize, minimize or close buttons:

screenshot_2.png

Immediately before, and for a brief instant, it appears as the first, but changes.  This does not happen to any other apps that I can tell.  They all resemble this:

screenshot_4.png

Pardon my poor region select on the last one, but it does have rounded corners.

Edited by dhjohns

OK, I do not know if this is an issue or not, but the FIRST time I start up Spartan, when NO other Modern Apps have been open it looks like this:

screenshot_1.png

Subsequent times it is opened, or if it has been opened after another Modern App, it looks like this, and has no maximize, minimize or close buttons:

screenshot_2.png

Immediately before, and for a brief instant, it appears as the first, but changes.  This does not happen to any other apps that I can tell.  They all resemble this:

screenshot_4.png

Pardon my poor region select on the last one, but it does have rounded corners.

Same happens with me on Spartan to.

Funny thing. I clicked on a twitter link in spartan and this window opend. Look no grey titlebar!!

8VD5fzM.png

/Mike

Which Windows build are you using, and which version of Aeroglass, ModernFrame.dll, do you have donation.key, etc?

Which Windows build are you using, and which version of Aeroglass, ModernFrame.dll, do you have donation.key, etc?

Windows pro insider preview build 10074,

Experimental debug version for build 10074:

64-bit (Updated on 30th April 2015)

Experimental debug DLL to remove grey titlebar on windowed modern app:

64-bit (Updated on 29th April 2015 - added support for build 10061)

have a donation key but I don't use it.

When open spartan I can see for a splitt sec a tranculen tillebar and the text "Project Spartan" as on my "twitter pic" above - then it thakes the gray color and look, and no buttons to the right.....

cjBAtzn.png

Edited by mikedigitize

Windows pro insider preview build 10074,

Experimental debug version for build 10074:

64-bit (Updated on 30th April 2015)

Experimental debug DLL to remove grey titlebar on windowed modern app:

64-bit (Updated on 29th April 2015 - added support for build 10061)

have a donation key but I don't use it.

When open spartan I can see for a splitt sec a tranculen tillebar and the text "Project Spartan" as on my "twitter pic" above - then it thakes the gray color and look, and no buttons to the right.....

cjBAtzn.png

Yea, that is what I get.  I thought you had the transparent titlebar consistently.  :(