Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

I take it Microsoft hasn't yet published symbols for 10130.  I keep expecting that any time now, as they're claiming they're going to move to the Slow ring with it if only they can fix one or two more bugs.

-Noel

I tried old hack with theme name. If your theme file is not called aero.msstyles but it has different name, it will colorize whole frame with the selected color. However, it seems to break modern apps completely.

My good fellows, sagorpirbd has made some themes that are compatible to Windows 10.

http://sagorpirbd.deviantart.com/gallery/53388509/Windows-10-VisualStyle-Themes

Now, since I can't use the TP (VT-x doesn't seem to work for me for some odd reason), I can't test them in my own time. I'm willing to wager, though, that there must be some incompatibility with these themes. Please feel free to test them, although it's obvious I didn't create them.

I'm sorry, but with the other issues plaguing Windows 10, this tops the icing on the cake (the UI is in a need of work).

(Also, my apoligies for going off-topic in this forum, BigMuscle, but if you need to know, I've spent 3 months without any issues related to AeroGlass. :blushing:  )

I tried old hack with theme name. If your theme file is not called aero.msstyles but it has different name, it will colorize whole frame with the selected color. However, it seems to break modern apps completely.

The implication of this just dawned on me.  Wow, Microsoft already gave people the choice with UAC - disable UAC *OR* use Modern Apps.  Now it seems again they're saying, re-theme *OR* use Modern Apps.

I guess everyone hopes Modern Apps will appear that make the subsystem worth having, but up to now...

-Noel