Global Warming Is a Stick They're Beating Us With

ZortMcGort11

This article seems to refute the latest headlines saying 2014 was the "hottest year ever!"

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/scientists-undermine-hottest-year-claim-by-feds/

Here's some questions I'd like to ask Al Gore and the rest of those pseudoscientists:

Since Canada was once covered by gigantic 2 mile deep ice sheet, who caused that ice to melt? Did caveman cause global warming? Did too many WOOLY MAMMOTH farts reverse the ice age?

Please, inquiring minds would like to know...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurentide_ice_sheet

Global Warming hype seems to be a combination of hucksterism, narcisism (the fact that they believe humans are the center of creation and we affect EVERYTHING, and everything that happens is because of our existence... give me a break, get over yourselves), paranoia, and some evil plot to use fear in order to pass laws, or in Al Gore's case get rich quick. Feel free to add to my list :-)

Edited by ZortMcGort11

Did too many WOOLY MAMMOTH farts reverse the ice age?

Not really exact.

Mammoths were evidently not WOOLY (or not wooly enough), otherwise they wouldn't have died by freezing ;) long before the global warming began, don't be fooled by people that say that mammoths were TOO wooly to resist the increases in temperature and were killed by their inability to invent scissors and razors to shave themselves. :no:

jaclaz

Some theorists think an incoming comet blew up over the ice sheet, causing a massive meltdown and climate change that affected a lot of species.  Were the Clovis people done in by that?

Here in Florida we are experiencing only the 4th day this winter in which we have been able to turn off the air conditioner.

-Noel

... a massive chunk of dry ice...  :angel

... artificially manufactured in an interstellar multidimensional factory by a very advanced alien civilization that attempted to solve this way their own planet global warning issue, by having constant light snowing on it but Alien Gore[1];)slightly miscalculated BOTH the size of the snow flakes AND the universal coordinates where to deliver them....

jaclaz

[1]Nomen est omen :whistle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominative_determinism 

Maybe the woolie mammoths migrated south to warmer weather and became the bald, less hairy elephants we know today :)

Naah :no:, a copy of a 2010 report on global warming went through a time/space wormhole, a couple of wooly mammoth read it :w00t: and lost all their hair from the shock :ph34r:, becoming completely bald.

Noah happened by chance to find those two while looking for large mammals and have them board the ark, which just for the record was actually the shell of an ancient alien escape pod that had been abandoned on Earth several thousand years before, when an incident happened on the weekly Saturn-Sirius  (via Atlantis) shuttle :whistle:.

Yours sincerely,

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ancient-aliens

jaclaz

I would be fine to accept that man is the cause for global warming and we should do something about it, however there are some problems:

- all the FUD reported by the news use terms like "warmest on record" which only goes back to some point in the 1800s and ignores the previous millions or years that man has lived on the planet.

- Researchers that have been able to determine that the planet has been warmer in a past where no automobiles or coal plants existed, and that there is good evidence that the climate changes in cycles over time are ignored or lambasted.

- Government (country or local) policies are still made based on monetary issues... In my mind, if we were "doomed" then we wouldn't need to worry about how much this or that costs, no need to tax or fine people, etc. Just switch on over the environmentally friendly stuff but no, we can't just get rid of gas or coal because those companies make mega buxx.

- The science itself seems to ignore other things that have an effect on the climate such as sun spots/activity and changes in the magnetic field.

- The science itself seems to ignore other things that have an effect on the climate such as sun spots/activity and changes in the magnetic field.

Don't forget other human activities, like smoking :w00t: that affect this.

Do you really-really believe that they are prohibiting smoking everywhere because they care about your health?

Comeon :), think at the impact of the billions of lighters and matches lighted each day and the amount of heath caused by the ciggys themselves ...

jaclaz

Researchers that have been able to determine that the planet has been warmer in a past where no automobiles or coal plants existed, and that there is good evidence that the climate changes in cycles over time are ignored or lambasted.

This is exactly the point I was referring to with the Wooly Mammthos farts!!!

If there were no people around back then, what caused all the cycles of ice ages and warming/cooling periods?

I got it!!! The answer is....

The Atlanteans from Atlantis !!

Sicne Atlantis had nuclear energy (according to the Psychics), then it must have been then Atlanteans who caused the VERY FIRST warming period. And ever since then, thanks to the Atlanteans, we've been stuck in the revolving cycle of warm, cold, warm, cold, warm, cold. Because before the denizens of Atlantis created nuclear war, the Earth existed in perfect equilibrium for eons. Nature was in perfect static harmony. There were no tornadoes, or floods, or hurricanes, or land slides, or rising tides, or earthquakes, or volcanoes, but pure, absolute bliss and tranquility!!!!

It's the only conceivable explanation.

But really, seriously, if the news media, and the fear mongers WERE ACTUALLY concerned about the health and welfare of every human and animal on this planet, I should just say ALL LIFE, then they'd be more concerned with stuff like nuclear waste disposal, and that giant floating plastic mass of garbage in the pacific ocean which is the size of Texas...

But no.... we can't do ANYTHING, NOTHING, EVER, FOR ALL OF ETERNITY about fixing the oceans or stopping nuclear waste, or building betters cars that don't pollute.... BUT, we can do something about population control, we can instill FEAR into every generation born on this planet, and tell them your all GUILTY FOR BREATHING!!!!!!

Edited by ZortMcGort11

Well, Al Gore and some of the richest/most influent people on the planet are in Davos and the roughly 1700 private jets flights of course do not count as contribution to Global Warming. :whistle:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/20/1700-private-jets-fly-to-davos-to-discuss-global-warming/

According to this:

http://www.weforum.org/sessions/summary/whats-next-climate-action

As carbon dioxide levels increase temperatures, the effect of this energy is the cumulative equivalent of detonating 400,000 atomic bombs per day, 365 days per year.

The heat we feel is extreme enough, quite literally, to fry shrimp and meat on the hot surface of a black car.

I see that all these years that I believed that the surface of a (black) car became hot because of solar irradiance (BTW the same kind of thing that solar plants/panels use to produce energy) were wastes, it is the atmposphere temperature that allows us to fry eggs on (black) cars bonnets.... :unsure:

And as well, in my old style/old school math, 400.000x365=146,000,000 and given that the Earth surface (including Oceans, seas and lakes) amounts to roughly:

http://www.universetoday.com/25756/surface-area-of-the-earth/

510,000,000 square kilometers, it means that one of these fictional bombs have hit on average every 510/146=3.50 sq.km in the last year only :w00t:, and since the old Nagasaki/Hiroshima bombs - that I believe are now considered "low power" - had destructive effect on areas comparable to that 3.5 sq.km surface, it means that we are all dead :ph34r: (several times in the last few years) but we didn't notice it (or maybe the effect is different).

jaclaz

I suspect that it was always possible to fry an egg on the hood of a black car, as long as black cars existed. It seems someone traced the first reported instance of this, at least dealing with sidewalks.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-07-06/news/ct-talk-fry-egg-on-sidewalk-0706-20120706_1_egg-sidewalk-heat-wave-strikes

Certainly if we were to tie frying eggs on things that aren't designed for frying eggs as a symptom of global warming, then this trend surely started prior to 1899. Which should safely narrow it down to trains, smelting plants and cow farts.

Cow farts, pig farts, chicken farts... methane is said to be, at least, 20 times more effective as a global warming agent than carbon dioxide... so, in the coming brave new world, every being capable of farting will have to wear a {plucked up!) catalytic converter, for sure! :ph34r:

Cow farts, pig farts, chicken farts... methane is said to be, at least, 20 times more effective as a global warming agent than carbon dioxide... so, in the coming brave new world, every being capable of farting will have to wear a {plucked up!) catalytic converter, for sure! :ph34r:

BUT, a normal catalytic converter (like the ones that we all have on our cars) is INEFFECTIVE (and usually is turned off/bypassed by the electronics of the cars) in two situations:

1. in the first five minutes of engine running or so (i.e. until it heats enough to reach light-off temperature)
  2. when it overheats (i.e. long time at full throttle without enough cooling)

AND when the stechiometric ratio of the exhaust is not within a precise range.

Which means that we will need also to be equipped with an oxigen AND a methane supply and an electronic regulator correcting the stechiometric values of our farts, AND a pre-heater :w00t::ph34r: keeping the thingy that will be stuck you-know-where at around 400° C/750° F.... a whole new example of a PITA....

jaclaz