Post your AMD system temperatures in here.

ThA_FiLeR

I got three sensors, shall i take the average of those?

Sensor 1 = 32oC

Sensor 2 = 53oC

Sensor 3 = -32oC

Around 28.8oC. For an Athlon XP 1800+.

I think i'll take a pic of my comp open... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I run at about 52C most of the time...I used Artic Silver a while back and the temp came down a few degrees.

According to Tomshardware, the Thunderbird 1.4 chip takes more energy than even the fastest AMD chips out right now :-(

Rick :)

• 2 weeks later...

Geeez, what fan you running on Zero for your CPU?! I think i need a new one and more powerful. My temp for my AMD Athlon 1800 XP @ 1533Ghz is about 57oC celcius and if i play a game it goes up to 64oc celcius :) I feel there may be some melting in my CPU household...

Im running a Dragon Orb 3 fan, in my system...If my cpu got that hot I think I would freeek and think that it was going to melt or something. The max temperature for those AMD cpu is about 90'c anyway.

There seems to be a wide range of temperature ranges for these .18mic processors.My Thunderbird 1.4GHZ runs from 43C to 57C.The later temp was recorded after 2 hrs of Max Payne.The cooler the better is the rule of thumb.I'm using a Thermaltake Volcano5 but there are better fans like your Dragon Orb, ZErO.When I get some cash I am upgrading my cpu to a AMD XP1.9 GHZ and although the recommended fan is the one I am running I will spend the dough for a better fan,probably a copper deal this time.Any suggestions?