POSReady 2009 updates ported to Windows XP SP3 ENU

glnz

I have a new PC IBM pentium 4 HT and runs on XP Pro VL SP3 on the other hand before starting I need these answers: is it really reliable these updates? it does not modify the kernel of the real Xp? it will not be half Xp half posready my bone will remain an xp in the product code? doesn't that cause a problem now in terms of stability? some majors can cause concerns? I have office XP (2002) that will pose no problem? I used translate my english is bad

Windows XP and POSReady 2009 are 95% identical, the only differences are in the set of standard programs (for example, in POSReady there are no games, but there are programs for Embedded capabilities). The kernel of the system, components, drivers, all this is completely the same.

11 hours ago, sonicenforce said:

And about stability or bugs?

The KB4494528 update spoils the windows installer, but it is easily fixed by the command "regsvr32 MSI.DLL" executed on the command line. No more bugs. Who has an old processor that does not support SSE2 instructions (Pentium 3 and older), they should not install some update updates that require this instruction.

33 minutes ago, ED_Sln said:

The KB4494528 update spoils the windows installer, but it is easily fixed by the command "regsvr32 MSI.DLL" executed on the command line. No more bugs. Who has an old processor that does not support SSE2 instructions (Pentium 3 and older), they should not install some update updates that require this instruction.

I have Pentium 4 3.0Ghz HT and Athlon II Phenom

Because my father on his computer installed the updates posready in his XP and since when he installs a software which runs windows installer, the canceled button is no longer displayed, it is empty.

and my father when he closes the Winrar application has a win32 error? or he must reinstalled winrar after update?

Edited by sonicenforce

2 minutes ago, sonicenforce said:

I have Pentium 4 3.0Ghz HT and Athlon II Phenom

These processors have this instruction.

6 minutes ago, sonicenforce said:

Because my father install update posready and install software using windows installer  not display button "Cancel" is white?

If the installer does not work, then during installation there will be an error. And about the "Cancel" button, I did not understand something, is it inactive during installation? Some installers have done so specifically that it cannot be undone during installation.

1 hour ago, ED_Sln said:

These processors have this instruction.

If the installer does not work, then during installation there will be an error. And about the "Cancel" button, I did not understand something, is it inactive during installation? Some installers have done so specifically that it cannot be undone during installation.

The installer (windows installer) with software is working but "the canceled button is no longer displayed, it is empty."

1 hour ago, sonicenforce said:

My father have this bug :

Try these commands in turn:

regsvr32 MSI.DLL
regsvr32 MSIHND.DLL
regsvr32 MSISIP.DLL

Perhaps the problem is in the localization of the system, I checked on the English, Russian and Japanese versions, there is no problem in them.