Aero Glass Cofigurator For Windows 8.1

MrGRiM

post-376963-0-54502600-1386383487_thumb.

I'm a little new to all this. How can I enable text glow effect like in Windows 7, even using the newest AeroGlass (RC1)? I tried every mode in the Configurator but to no avail, I guess it has something to do with theme atlas, but I really have no idea what it is, can you help me with it?

Thanks in advance

Edited by kientrongtran

hi MrGRiM :hi:,
thanks for this configurator
I just tried this. when I have OldNewExplorer (by Tihiy) installed, configurator get not responding when I try to browse theme atlas, but fine without OldNewExplorer.
I wonder if it just me. Maybe you could check it also on your side
thanks a lot :)

hi MrGRiM :hi:,

thanks for this configurator

I just tried this. when I have OldNewExplorer (by Tihiy) installed, configurator get not responding when I try to browse theme atlas, but fine without OldNewExplorer.

I wonder if it just me. Maybe you could check it also on your side

thanks a lot :)

Working fine here, check that you have the latest version of OldNewExplorer, there was an update a little while ago.

• 1 month later...

mrgrim i'm having a problem, i'm not sure if it is the configurator or if it is glass8...i have cleared out the themeatlas i was using, clicked apply, and for some reason even are logging out and logging back in, its still using the themeatlas i had previously configured. this is quite frustrating

edit: found a fix, i have to force it to run the configurator as admin and then the changes take

Edited by truexfan81

mrgrim i'm having a problem, i'm not sure if it is the configurator or if it is glass8...i have cleared out the themeatlas i was using, clicked apply, and for some reason even are logging out and logging back in, its still using the themeatlas i had previously configured. this is quite frustrating

edit: found a fix, i have to force it to run the configurator as admin and then the changes take

If you use the desktop shortcut or context menu shortcut it should have been running as administrator anyway, only if you click directly on the hta file will it not run as administrator.

If you use the desktop shortcut or context menu shortcut it should have been running as administrator anyway, only if you click directly on the hta file will it not run as administrator.

something got screwed up then because on this machine it doesn't