Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

Hi everyone,

I took an atlas file and changed the min/max button to green and enhanced the vibrancy and saturation to make the buttons pop a bit more.

I believe it is one of NoelC's themes.

Yes, it is more expressive poluchilos.A Wolfshadow followed suit, and did so well in his teme.Thank you Wolfshadow for the idea.

de3s3r9yaqp6.jpg

Edited by kyvaldiys

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Very minimal skin, removes all color and reduces border contrast in favor of increased blur radius and shadowing to draw separation between elements.

Screenshot:

UBCPvcz.png

The settings necessary for the look in the attached screenshot are:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM]"BlurDeviation"=dword:00000064"ColorizationColor"=dword:00ffffff"ColorizationColorBalance"=dword:00000064"ColorizationAfterglow"=dword:00ffffff"ColorizationAfterglowBalance"=dword:0000000a"ColorizationBlurBalance"=dword:0000000f"EnableWindowColorization"=dword:00000001"ColorizationGlassAttribute"=dword:00000001"ColorizationColorCaption"=dword:00ffffff"ColorizationColorBalanceInactive"=dword:00000064
The glow should appear as a duotone: subtle white on black, and a faint gray on white, so that it's not intrusive or out of place.

Update 1:  Restore button fix

Update 2 (11-14-14):

- fixed 1px incorrect alpha on left window border

- changed all window borders to match alpha of restore/min/max buttons for smoother look

- added full transparency for captions and borders (reg settings handle the luminosity)

- added BlurDeviation of 100 to enhance caption legibility

- aligned the duotune shadow more accurately behind caption and with each other

Screenshot:

mByEDPm.png

post-386995-0-47338200-1415979332_thumb.

Edited by aphelion

• 2 weeks later...

Насколько я понял, закругленные углы не имеют отношение к ресурсу.

As far as I understand, rounded corners without regard to the resource.

У меня тоже не очень, с английским.

Смотрите первый пост в этой теме.

See first post in this thread.

Напишу по Русски,кто захочет нажмёт кнопку онлайн-переводчика :D

Как раз этот ресурс и отвечает,в том числе за конфигурацию рамок окон.Вот как я отредактировал его(тот что показывал выше):

30tqm1artl9l.png

И вот что получилось,это с первого раза и есть небольшие неровности,но это потом подправлю.Вроде неплохо вышло,а были абсолютно прямые углы.

gox5h0bvomlg.jpg

any download to this?

I imported the [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics] registry section from an export from a Windows 7 system where they had been made smaller with the UI.

I have a file that will set those metrics as part of some extras I provide with one of my books:

http://www.ProDigitalSoftware.com/files/W8ToWork/CompanionTools.zip

Double click the file "SetWindowMetrics.reg" from that archive (after examining it carefully of course).

-Noel

Can someone help me with a little problem? It seems my explorer.exe windows can't display the caption title glow ...every other program window does

post-399007-0-33229200-1414229530_thumb.

I've tried many atlas images, changed aeroglass options but nothing changed, glow applied everywhere but explorer.

What could be the cause?

Can someone help me with a little problem? It seems my explorer.exe windows can't display the caption title glow ...every other program window does

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

I've tried many atlas images, changed aeroglass options but nothing changed, glow applied everywhere but explorer.

What could be the cause?

It's normal, all ribbon windows don't use theme atlas glow but another glow in the visual style. If you want glow in ribbon windows, you must install UxStyle and use a custom theme on your system ;)