KFC make me sick

FthrJACK

the other week, me and my girl where in town and we decided to go to KFC for an eat in.

i got 3 pieces of chicken some fries and my coke and went and sat down.

on my last bit of chicken i noticed something funny looking on one side, wedged in between the bone and meat, so i knocked it out with my finger.

looking at it it closer it was obvious it was a WHOLE chickens [b:adb2a92555]brain[/b:adb2a92555]. it had your usual marking a brain has, was very soft and the right shape (i remember chicken brains from biology) the front lobe had come off and was still stuck to the bone.

when i went to complain the guy at the counter started proding and actually tried to squash it, i had to grab his wrist to stop him destroying the evidence.

just my luk the area manager was upstairs, so i stopped listening to the crap they where trying to tell me at the counter and took it to him, he said "i dont know what a chickens brain looks like, and i cant say that is one" so i said "ok, but you know what a brain looks like, tell me thats not a brain." he couldnt, and he was pretty repulsed by it, so i know he knew what it was.

they tried to fob me off with a free meal!! but obviously i wasnt in the mood then for any coated chiken delights.

The guy said they would send it off to be checked and that i would be sent something as recompense, a cheque or vouchers or something. w*****s, havent even done that.

moral of the story is, if you EVER find a mouse in your food or anything like that (im not the first person this has heppened to, people have found chicken heads and mice before) [b:adb2a92555]DONT give it to staff, or let them hande it, complain, take it home, take pictures of it and send it someplace for testing yourself, like your local food saftey dep.[/b:adb2a92555]

had to get that off my chest, KFC are dirty bastards

Man that's sick.I would have shoved the bastard in the deep fat fryer.

Just for the record,if you do ever take photo's of something for evidence,don't use a digital camera as the photos are inadmissable in a court of law,because they can be altered and manipulated.

Reverend QC

What you probably found was a liver! Yes, people here actually eat chicken livers and they look like brains. How could a chickens brain get into any part of their body? They cut off a chickens head when they kill them! And for the mutated chickens thing? I think that would be brilliant if they could do that but unfortunately, it's false...so I'll continue to eat my KFC thank you! LOL

Rick:D

rick, sorry it WAS a chickens brain, a liver isnt generally symetrical, nor does it have a smooth under side along a ridge on the bottom. it was a brain im telling you. KFC told me "but we dont get any heads with it, and it all comes ready prepared"

now they do get heads sometimes, people have sued em for it. and have you ever worked in a chicken slaughter house? trust me, its very possible a brain got in with the meat, and when they kill them they dont cut thier heads off - thats when they are dead.

the chickens are hung by their feet from a moving conveyor, then it moves them along the line to a water vat full of water and about 500v its supposed to kill them, it rarely does.

and the guys who work in thoses places like to pull sick stunts, chickens heads in your pockets and stuff.

I used to work at KFC part-time in college, you wouldnt believe some of the things that go on sometimes.

never eaten it since those days, man there was all kinds of weird things in the chicken, sometimes they just picked it up of the floor after it had fallen under the cookers...nobody ever cleaned under there

FthrJACK think ur self lucky it was only brain,lol ive seen rat droppins in the coleslaw before:eek: