KFC make me sick

FthrJACK

Ha! Scientific Proof! Something from Kentucky has a brain...er had a brain. On the other hand the chicken couldn't have been to smart since it got itself into the slaughter house in the first place. Probally followed its sister or brother into the slaughter house looking for a lil fun I guess. Real Shame. What does it taste like with fries anyway? This would have never happened if it had been a chicken from the U.K. you know! LOL.

Conan, my wife and kids are from the P.I. How well I know :)

MSNwar - The FatMan

Conan,

I know I am spelling this wrong "Ballute"? The egg with the chicken embryo in it! I almost sheet when I first saw it. We were at a dive resort in San Fernando la Union, San Migel area. At breakfast in an outdoors cabana I noticed a lady walking down the beach carrying a basket on her head yelling Balluet...Balluet over and over. The waitress said she was selling eggs. I had her invited to come to the table so I could take a peek "fresh eggs sounded good for a hang over". Huge and I mean huge eggs. I told the waitress to get a bunch for me and my friends that would soon arrive. The girls laughed and opened one for me. Hell, I ate one anyway. Father should have been there for that one, lol.

Then there was dog. Served from a bus stop resturaunt between Angeles City and Baguio. It was a buffet line and I thought it was hamburger. Served with rice of course. My friends told me what it was when I went for my second helping. Not bad really.

Then there was the bone marrow from a water buffalo. We used long sticks to get at it. Can't remember the name of it. And water buffalo steaks. Also good.

In Cebu I had turtle blood soup with tiny shells called escargo. All good with a San Migel beer.

My favorite was a girl from Manila. Can't remember her name either but I married her and have three kids now. :)

Now you know why they call me the FatMan.

By the way, we will be there between April and May.

:rolleyes:

MSNwar - The FatMan

Conan,

I know I am spelling this wrong "Ballute"? The egg with the chicken embryo in it! I almost sheet when I first saw it. We were at a dive resort in San Fernando la Union, San Migel area. At breakfast in an outdoors cabana I noticed a lady walking down the beach carrying a basket on her head yelling Balluet...Balluet over and over. The waitress said she was selling eggs. I had her invited to come to the table so I could take a peek "fresh eggs sounded good for a hang over". Huge and I mean huge eggs. I told the waitress to get a bunch for me and my friends that would soon arrive. The girls laughed and opened one for me. Hell, I ate one anyway. Father should have been there for that one, lol.

Then there was dog. Served from a bus stop resturaunt between Angeles City and Baguio. It was a buffet line and I thought it was hamburger. Served with rice of course. My friends told me what it was when I went for my second helping. Not bad really.

Then there was the bone marrow from a water buffalo. We used long sticks to get at it. Can't remember the name of it. And water buffalo steaks. Also good.

In Cebu I had turtle blood soup with tiny shells called escargo. All good with a San Migel beer.

My favorite was a girl from Manila. Can't remember her name either but I married her and have three kids now. :)

Now you know why they call me the FatMan.

By the way, we will be there between April and May.

:rolleyes:

MSNwar - The FatMan [/quote:4fde798ed0]

Great stories man! By the way, it's actually local duck (called ITIK) eggs and not chicken and the spelling is Balot. The Bone Marrow dish is called Bolalo. I haven't tried dog nor the turtle soup. You should try this thing called "Adidas", it's barbecued chicken feet!:D

Or is it feet? Hell I don't know. But I would be far more scared of the FRANKENFOODS we have circulating in the foodchaing these days. I mean GMF's are abound. Mixing Pigs with spinach genes, and Corn with AIDS, and RICe with beta carotene. I think the days of anything being safe is over.

just something to consider.

Big Booger

Grow your own, if you want the real deal LOL

Conan, we will have to sit down and try the dog and turtle togather after I arrive. Then we'll have something to tell FthrJack, lol.

Big Booger, you aren't far from the truth. I follow www.motherearthnews.com and we try to grow some and buy only from trusted farmers whenever possible.

MSNwar - The FatMan

oh ive eaten some wierd stuff...

pigs blood, flour and suet in pigs intestines ( yes black pudding fatman)

sheeps inards + onions in sheeps intestine, - Hagis

Snake soup - err snakes

shark - ugly bitches taste nice

aligator - bit salty, but im told thats cos they are fed on salted chickens

octopus

live moluscs.. oysters etc

Horse - ( in france, bloody nice too )

Eels

wasps coated in chocolate (why not, its only the western world that doesent eat insects, low fat high protein, and plenty of them)

hows that for ya? not as wierd as some of the things you have had though fat man.

ive seen people eating balot before.. eurgh,,,

The only really crazy thing i have eatin is Squab AKA- pidgen....it was a bit strange....but with all the lettece and plumb sause, i couldent really tell...but it wasent too bad.

-Drew [/quote:6d1a6528fc]Then come to NYC! We've got zillions of them.[/color:6d1a6528fc] :eek: :eek: