[Release] Comodo Internet Security v3.8.65951.477

johndoe74

Comodo Internet Security v3.8.65951.477

Comodo Internet Security combines the power of COMODO's award-winning Firewall and AntiVirus software to protect your PC from malicious software and Hackers. Best of all is FREE!

Comodo Internet Security will help you detect and remove viruses, Trojans, and other malicious software and hackers, and keep them out of your computer. In one easy-to-use bundle that won't slow down your computer. All free, really! No Credit Card Required for this download.

Features:

• Firewall Protection:
    A firewall is your first line of defense in protecting private information. Our award-winning firewall is designed to prevent unauthorized hackers from obtaining your private information.
  • AntiVirus Software
    Prevent, Protect and Defend your computer against attacks. Comodo's AntiVirus Software will scan your computer AND remove viruses on a schedule that works for you.
  • Proactive Security
    Defense+ proactively protects your critical operating system files, registry entries and personal data from internal attacks by root-kits, key-loggers, Trojans and other malware.

Changelog :: Release Notes

Stock addon

File size :: 35.74 MB (37,473,140 bytes)

MD5 :: 5B2CF834D938509094DE24D0B3F223FB

Main :: ifile.it

AutoIT based addon with Firewall Only with Optimum Proactive Defence - No Antivirus

File size :: 35.95 MB (37,694,118 bytes)

MD5 :: FEBE8F2DFAC998B5E511524DC64F6A47

Edited by johndoe74

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya guys.

Has anyone else ran into some problems with this add-on ?

It installed and worked, but I think there's an error with every startup test. I'll attach the crash dump.

~~Does anyone know hwo to extract files from a VirtualBox session? I ... Kinda am stuck trying to get the crash dump files out -_- ...

Anyone? (I think it might have something to do with Drivers, since there was a line with

0x000000a0: 756e6547 49656e69 6c65746e 000006fb GenineIntel....

-->Note, I copied that line by hand. I dunno how to get the file off the virtual machine.)

Edited by Happy-Dude

Heya guys.

Has anyone else ran into some problems with this add-on ?

It installed and worked, but I think there's an error with every startup test. I'll attach the crash dump.

~~Does anyone know hwo to extract files from a VirtualBox session? I ... Kinda am stuck trying to get the crash dump files out -_- ...

Anyone? (I think it might have something to do with Drivers, since there was a line with

0x000000a0: 756e6547 49656e69 6c65746e 000006fb GenineIntel....

-->Note, I copied that line by hand. I dunno how to get the file off the virtual machine.)

to transfer files from VirtualBox VM to the host machine... you need to install the guest addons... start the VM go to Devices > Install guest addons... The iso will be mounted into the VM and you will have to then install them...

Once the guest addons are installed, log into the VM, then go to devices > shared folders... add a folder to share...

To get to this folder from the VM go to My network places>in the address bar type "entire network" then click the Virtual Box option (not sure exactly what the name is) then the folder should be located there...

OR

you could just email it to yourself :thumbup

Thanks, Jman1993 :) !! (Problem with me is that I haven't got the network working in the VM yet -___- .)

Here is the dump files:

-cpf.zip is the one COMODO creates when it can't send it

-crashdump.txt is the one I copy and pasted

-dump.dmp is the one I also copy and pasted and saved as DMP file

cfp.zip

Copy_Pastedumps.rar

Edited by Happy-Dude

This may not apply to v3.0.25.378 but:

I've tested (for my W2K guide) automated installation of Virtual Machine extensions for VMware Server, MS Virtual PC 2007 and Sun VirtualBox.

I found that Comodo Firewall v2.4.18.184 (last version to work with W2K) is incompatible with VirtualBox, once installed the Virtual OS will not start, even in safe mode. It works fine in VMware Server and MS Virtual PC 2007.

Hm ... When initiating a shutdown signal into the machine, it reports the cfp.exe will not shut down.

**I guess I will also try an install into MS Virtual PC. Soon ;) !!

Why not just execute a silent install with runonce? I think that's possible to do with nlite addons so that the runonce commands do not need to be maunally changed or changed through nlite...

That's how I used to do it when I used Comodo firewall, and now that that the -s switch works flawlessly, its even easier..

• 2 weeks later...
This may not apply to v3.0.25.378 but:

I've tested (for my W2K guide) automated installation of Virtual Machine extensions for VMware Server, MS Virtual PC 2007 and Sun VirtualBox.

I found that Comodo Firewall v2.4.18.184 (last version to work with W2K) is incompatible with VirtualBox, once installed the Virtual OS will not start, even in safe mode. It works fine in VMware Server and MS Virtual PC 2007.

I've had some bad luck trying to get version 3.0.25.378 to run on Virtual Box and it will not run. The icon is there in system tray but I cann't access it by double click.

Nor will the program load from start menu.

Phewy! I didn't have a problem in VPC 2007.

Anyone found a reason why yet?

• 1 month later...

New update::

**Think that this entire package should be an add-on or only the firewall? I guess there needs to be a name change to this thread if the add-on is made ;) !!**

COMODO Internet Security v3.5

What is COMODO Internet Security?

=======================

COMODO Internet Security is the product in which we have integrated COMODO Antivirus, COMODO Firewall and COMODO Defense+ in a seamless manner.

Our philosophy, as you well know, is about “Prevention” being your first line of defense. CIS now has an AV component however this AV component is there to make Prevention more usable. We believe in a Layered Security Architecture where Prevention - Detection - Cure (in that order) is the components needed for a good security. Of course Prevention being the first line of defense, CIS does not compromise on this philosophy and continues to prevent malware from infecting the PC in the first place. And with the help of the detection technology (AV) built in CIS we can now offer easier to use security technology that has “prevention” as its first line of defense.

This release also addresses numerous issues previously reported in COMODO Firewall 3.0.x.x versions.

FAQ?

=======================

1 - Where can I download COMODO Firewall or COMODO Antivirus alone?

The COMODO Internet Security package will help you to install either one of the products alone.

2 - I am a previous COMODO Firewall user and have my own antivirus solution. Do I have to uninstall it?

No. You can choose to install Firewall or Antivirus alone. But we do not recommend having 2 security products of the same functionalty to be installed at the same time.

3 - When will the updates be available?

Depending on your location, you should be able to get the updates starting from 10/28/2008, Tuesday.

4 - Am I going to lose my previous settings if I update?

COMODO Firewall users will be able to keep their original settings. However CAV2 users will lose the old settings.

5 - Can I import my previous configurations into this version?

Yes.

6 - I was a BETA tester and had BETA releases already installed. What should I do?

Please uninstall the BETAs and reinstall the released version. Otherwise, you might not get the proper virus database updates.

Whats New?

=======================

NEW! COMODO Internet Security: Seamlessly integrated Firewall, Antivirus and HIPS products

IMPROVED! System Resource Usage is improved

IMPROVED! Default security policies are optimized to protect new COM interfaces/registry keys/files

IMPROVED! Summary section now has links to appropriate sections

FIXED! Wrong application name is detected by firewall

FIXED! Firewall blocks fragmented packets even if it is disabled

FIXED! There are many small fixes/improvements addressed in this release

Edited by Happy-Dude

Comodo Firewall Pro v3.0.25.378 [Released: May 30, 2008]

The Award-Winning, Free Firewall Software

Overview

• Complete protection from Hackers, Spyware, Trojans and Identity theft
  • Host Intrusion Prevention System stops malware from being installed [NEW]
  • Clean PC Mode registers your current applications then will allow only applications that you approve to be installed on your computer [NEW]
  • Malware Scan Feature checks your computer for viruses, spyware and trojans before you install Comodo Firewall Pro [NEW]
  • Free Download. No charges or license fees ever.

Unlike some other free firewalls, this is not a stripped down version, but is a fully functional product. Updates are also free.

File size :: 18.81 MB (19,727,456 bytes)

MD5 :: D52C65267D2931D1D71B06523B063C49

Main :: Esnips

Mirror :: uploading.com

NOTE :: Thanks to Kurt_Aust for the heads up!

Comodo Internet Security v3.5.54375.427

Comodo Internet Security combines the power of COMODO's award-winning Firewall and AntiVirus software to protect your PC from malicious software and Hackers. Best of all is FREE!

Comodo Internet Security will help you detect and remove viruses, Trojans, and other malicious software and hackers, and keep them out of your computer. In one easy-to-use bundle that won't slow down your computer. All free, really! No Credit Card Required for this download.

Features:

• Firewall Protection:
    A firewall is your first line of defense in protecting private information. Our award-winning firewall is designed to prevent unauthorized hackers from obtaining your private information.
  • AntiVirus Software
    Prevent, Protect and Defend your computer against attacks. Comodo's AntiVirus Software will scan your computer AND remove viruses on a schedule that works for you.
  • Proactive Security
    Defense+ proactively protects your critical operating system files, registry entries and personal data from internal attacks by root-kits, key-loggers, Trojans and other malware.

Stock addon

File size :: 25.09 MB (26,308,008 bytes)

MD5 :: 5AE87347EA5460DB2CD1D658416DF225

Mirror :: esnips

AutoIT based addon with Firewall Only with Optimum Proactive Defence - No Antivirus

File size :: 25.08 MB (26,300,066 bytes)

MD5 :: B2ED33A559D01F7BB4F7503331FF4BC0

Mirror :: divshare

Edited by johndoe74