Office 2000/XP/2003 Slipstreamer Version 1.4 Final

mara-

Uploaded again. You never mentioned for which Office you need .reg file. But on the other hand I never asked.

Cheers ;)

Good, I will write you next the reg file for KB943452 Spanish version (For Office 2003):

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\a0c0111900063D11C8EF10054038389C\Patches\F6900B7701894B74297DE043C1A5E5EC]
"MSI3"=dword:00000001
"State"=dword:00000001
"Uninstallable"=dword:00000000
"LUAEnabled"=dword:00000000
"PatchType"=dword:00000000
"Installed"="20071217"
"DisplayName"="Actualización critica de office 2003: KB943452: FORMMAN20ENU"
"MoreInfoURL"="http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943452"

I hope this is what you requested in your first post

Best regards

Edited by puntoMX

@ alacran

Yes, that's what I needed. Thanks. Can you please tell me did keys that I gave you works? Does Microsoft Update still complains? I'm asking because of this:

I always leave this on English, but that should not be the problem, but anyway can you confirm it? Or somebody else who don't use English version can confirm that .reg keys works for language I posted for.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

@ alacran

Yes, that's what I needed. Thanks. Can you please tell me did keys that I gave you works? Does Microsoft Update still complains? I'm asking because of this:

I always leave this on English, but that should not be the problem, but anyway can you confirm it? Or somebody else who don't use English version can confirm that .reg keys works for language I posted for.

Cheers ;)

I haven't used them yet, since the need of the reg file for KB943452 (wich I got from a virtual install using VirtualBox & manual hotfixing it with KB943452), Any way I don't see any problem with them as it is only "DisplayName", evry thing else should be the same.

From Help file: "In order updates not to show, some .reg files needs to be merged. To do this you need to create setup_h.exe using Office Slipstreamer. Now you will run installation of your Office using setup_h.exe. When creating it, Office Slipstreamer will offer you to adapt your autorun.inf so setup_h.exe is launched instead of setup.exe."

Please tell me the way to create setup_h.exe, in the right bottom corner of the program there is: "Create Setup_i.exe" is it same thing?

Yes, button Create Setup_i.exe is for that purpose.

And you can manually add registry info of KB943452 to Office2003 (Spanish).reg and then to test it.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

Hey dude, next time think before you post something. This program does not do anything, it just copy service pack files to update folder and does not slipstream it.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-