Office 2000/XP/2003 Slipstreamer Version 1.4 Final

mara-

Than you jinkazama for screen shot. I'll correct message for your Italian Office XP kit. I was just waiting for this, and I'll publish new version very soon.

"You can not use this source for create Admin install"

You are getting this message because you are trying to make administrative install from administrative install. This means that those files are already administrative one, and you need only to copy it to hard disk and to do a slipstream.

Cheers ;)

Hello mara-

This tool is a great timesaver. :)

I have some suggestions that you might want to consider to make it even better.

AIO CD/DVD support (I'm referring to post no. 5 the "beef stew" method by baliktad only!):

* Creating an AIO CD/DVD source.

* Slipstreaming/patching an already AIO'd CD/DVD source.

* Native cdimage.exe support to build an optimised ISO image from the AIO source.

Thank you for your time and keep up the good work.

Thank you mara-, you're right, PROPLUS.MSI is already an installation admin but PRORET.MSI is convertible in admin? I ask this because i've Frontpage (CD2) and Publisher (CD3) only in Professional Retail version.

What about office 97 admin installation?

Thank you again mara-!

but PRORET.MSI is convertible in admin?

It should be. I already implemented that in my new version, so you can try when released. If you have time you could make for me screen shot of your's CD2, CD3 and CD4 so I can add support for it before I release new version. Thanks.

That's too old. You can try manually, with switch /a.

Cheers ;)

ninguno,

It's not yet possible. I'll add it my next version. I'm still exploring to see can this be integrated directly. If not I'm going to make this possible to install silently.

Cheers ;)

Hi mara,

You could always use the ChainedInstall sections to add the fileformatconvertors and the subsequent hotfixes. I built my own slipstreamer for a friend who wanted extra features that weren't available in yours or Siginets' and to change a few that are, I have a tab where extra exe or msi files can be added to these Chained sections and they run after the office setup that way people can add there own MUI or the convertors without you editing your script each time.

Hope this helps

That's good idea. I'll put it in one of my next versions, but not in this one. For now only fileformatconvertors will be available to install silently. Thanks for suggestion.

Cheers ;)

That's good idea. I'll put it in one of my next versions, but not in this one. For now only fileformatconvertors will be available to install silently. Thanks for suggestion.

Cheers ;)

No problem, if you want I can send you my script if it would help.

but PRORET.MSI is convertible in admin?

It should be. I already implemented that in my new version, so you can try when released. If you have time you could make for me screen shot of your's CD2, CD3 and CD4 so I can add support for it before I release new version. Thanks.

Here screenshot:

officexpretap0.jpg

That's too old. You can try manually, with switch /a.

Done! but i need integrate SP2, do you know how?

Thank you

Done! but i need integrate SP2, do you know how?

Thank you

You need to integrate sp2 into Office 97? OK, I need to check is that possible, and if it is, I'll write for you a script and I'll PM you.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

Hi!very sorry for the convenience!!!!

it`s concerning slipstreamer and no problem!!!!!

waiting 4 the next version to download the copy!!!!!

emm,can`t download office integrator`s lng file...are you uploading a new file??

then,waiting to translate it!!

when uploaded please inform me(ashraf21c@gmail.com)

please send me links for all your projects that need translations