Office 2000/XP/2003 Slipstreamer Version 1.4 Final

mara-

OK, thanks for the info, I understand what is the problem. Can you please just do one more thing so I can fix the problem? Open Properties of Office 2003 Setup.exe and tell me what is written under Description.

Cheers ;)

OK, thanks for the info, I understand what is the problem. Can you please just do one more thing so I can fix the problem? Open Properties of Office 2003 Setup.exe and tell me what is written under Description.

Cheers ;)

office3cd8.jpg

office4px8.jpg

New version is out. Read history for changes.

Cheers ;)

thanks,that's work perfectly for me...

but when integration is finished,setup said that I have choose cance, i cancel and that's said error can(t creat setup_i

what's this reg file and what's setup_i ??

thanks ??

Thanks for report, already fixed. You don't need to reinstall, run help manually from installation folder. I'll probably upload today version with the fixed thing.

Cheers ;)

EDIT: Final version will be out soon.

Edited by mara-

Hi Mara- and thanks for a very good program.

Could you please confirm following:

When adapting Autorun.inf I noticed that only the 1st entry was changed from

setuppro.exe to setup_h.exe, the rest of the entries are still showing setuppro.exe.

I guess it's correct meaning that setuppro is not fully replaced by setup_h.exe?

When starting an office installation I execute setup_h.exe and setuppro.exe will be

invoked as a later step?

Cheers

Yes, it replace only first one, so setup_h.exe is launched instead of setuppro.exe. But when setup_h.exe is launched it will automatically launch setuppro.exe and when installation is finished setup_h.exe will merge necessary .reg file. Note that if you cancel installation, setup_h.exe will not merge .reg file.

Cheers ;)

That problem should be solved with kb943452. Anyway, you can try with empty label for CD. And if you are using latest version of Slipstreamer, check the log to see if integration maybe failed.

Cheers ;)