Office 2000/XP/2003 Slipstreamer Version 1.4 Final

mara-

The latest hotfix (943452) solves BOTH install & uninstall problems, I just tested it. slipstreamed SP3 and the patch, then installed and uninstalled from a CD with a non-blank label, everything went fine.

cheers!

Edited by jvidal

I confirm

The Hotfix KB943452 solve the problem of the uninstall (all files deleted)

My installation :

- Office 2003 + SP3 + Hotfix with non blank label => Install and Uninstall OK

- Front Page 2003 + SP3 + Hotfix with non blank label => Install and Uninstall OK

Office Update result : no other hotfix needed, only the outlook Junk Email Filter (KB943552)

:thumbup :thumbup

Who knows the way to slipstream the patch "FileFormatConverters.exe" that allow to open files made with office 2007

:(

bsalem, I think there is no way to slipstream this, I can only make this to be silently installed using setup_h.exe created by my slipstreamer. And what about KB943552? I posted in first post registry info for that update (so Window Update does not complain), or your language is not on the list for this hotfix. If not, tell me which language of Office you use so I can make registry info for you. And you could help me. Maybe you can find registry info for KB943452.

Cheers ;)

bsalem, I think there is no way to slipstream this, I can only make this to be silently installed using setup_h.exe created by my slipstreamer. And what about KB943552? I posted in first post registry info for that update (so Window Update does not complain), or your language is not on the list for this hotfix. If not, tell me which language of Office you use so I can make registry info for you. And you could help me. Maybe you can find registry info for KB943452.

Cheers ;)

Hi Mara. Thanks for your great tool!

I was reading your last post and see that with your setup_h.exe the FileFormatConverters.exe can be installed silently. How can i do that?

Thanks in advance!

ninguno,

It's not yet possible. I'll add it my next version. I'm still exploring to see can this be integrated directly. If not I'm going to make this possible to install silently.

Cheers ;)

dear friends, o2k3 suceeded to slipstream

pls try the same for office 2007 ... make it slip stream..........only MS word, power point and excel, with addon classic menu, math, pdf converter

thanks

For Office 2007 this is not necessary. Just put updates in folder Update which should be located in root folder of Office 2007 CD and updates will be installed during installation of Office 2007.

Cheers ;)

ninguno,

It's not yet possible. I'll add it my next version. I'm still exploring to see can this be integrated directly. If not I'm going to make this possible to install silently.

Cheers ;)

Ok, i will wait then. Thank you very much Mara! :thumbup

Hi :hello: ,I am an authorized translator(Arabic,Japanese)....

I finished translating it to:

!.Arabic(Egypt)

2.Arabic(Golf countries)

3.Japanese

:thumbup

but I couldn`t edit the lng file!!! it asks me about the suitable program.... :wacko:

I opend it with UniversalViewerFree Portable and edited it in a wordpad pad ,just as some other programmes...please tell me how to open the lng file and I will do it!!

(I am using Vista Business x86)

You need to download english.lng file from first post and to open it with Notepad. Now translate and save it.

Thank you for doing translation. And please try to make translation so your words are about same long as in English file.

Cheers ;)

Please take a screen shot of your office xp files located on office xp cd and post it here. I worked with XP Pro + Frontpage, so maybe file names are different and because of that I need screen shot (root folder only) to see a difference.

Cheers ;)