Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Hi Acheron,

I see You online, could You upload nero sdk files and micromizer?

Or You are are not planning to do this at all?

Maybe You could sent it by mail for trustworhy users?

What would be great!

Thank You,

Alex

Edited by Alex

Nero 8.1.1.0 Lite and Micro

• Upgraded components to Nero 8
  • Resource optimizations and general cleanup
  • Turkish language moved to Asian package

Available at updatepack.nl

Thanks a lot :)

One little question:

is the "MissingFilesState" fix still needed or Nero 8 is different?

If it's needed, is it possible to have it included directly in the installer (I mean that Nero Lite/Micro installer automatically create the "MissingFilesState" value in the registry as last step before finish)

nero-8.1.1.0_europe_lite.exe /VERYSILENT /SP- /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

I did not manage to find any Switch that could register lite version... I tred this one also,but no luck...? :unsure:

nero-8.1.1.0_europe_lite.exe /VERYSILENT /SP- /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

I did not manage to find any Switch that could register lite version... I tred this one also,but no luck...? :unsure:

it's working

pyroraptor, it is possible that your VC2005 Redist installation is corrupt. Try manually installing the VC Redist from here.

If that also doesn't work you have to uninstall the VC2005 Redist from your system ( goto Config panel -> Software) first. If that also fails you have to use the Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup utility

@inferior, I have hotlink protection on my site, so other sites can't link to the files directly. Please check your download manager if it supports referrer links

@john2007, I'm not releasing the SDK yet. I have decided to bring out SDK delayed by at least one week, so I can eventually fix bugs reported (so far none yet) in released version and to prevent other people from bringing out concurrent (warez) builds at the same time I release new versions.

@lusitano, I have used the latest files from 8.1.1.0b release.

Edited by Acheron