WPI v6.2

Nice work

I don't think the doc/manual has been updated to reflect the new changes / Vista support...i.e. getOSVer...btw, what does getOsVer return for Windows Server 2003?

Anyone having issues deleting items from their config using the gui? I select the entry I want, press delete, it deletes but when I go back to the main WPI page, it's still listed, and once I go back into the config again, it's still there...Anyone else experiencing this?

Did you click save afterwards?

Wow, I feel like a noob and I have been using this app for a year. Thanks for pointing that out...lol

Edited by JuMz

Thanks! I run on lots of media (USB Sticks, network shares, CD/DVD). And I don't exactly use the 'ideal' folder structure...I have the Applications folder outisde the WPI folder...so I use %Root% in all my paths. This is a very nice tool. Has there been any changes / discovered bugs in v6 since the day you posted it?

I noticed that in order for me to show pictures correctly (which are stored in the Applications folder), I have the path look like:

../../Applications/Adobe Reader/AdobeReader.png

Took me a while to figure that out! Don't know if that was intentional or not...I know you expect the icons to be in the Graphics folder but for neatness, I have each individual icon in its respective application folder...